With over 2,500 visitors and live solutions from the world’s largest cloud ecosystem in the Amsterdam RAI next Thursday (26 March), the 2015 Salesforce World Tour Amsterdam will eclipse all others.
We’ve put together a quick guide on how to get the most out of your short time at the event with DocuSign so that you can connect with your customers in a whole new way:
- Watch the keynote – in 2014, the DocuSign for Salesforce app was highlighted among the top Salesforce1 integrations in the Amsterdam keynote. See how our latest release works on the big stage.
- Attend our breakout – watch Sandia Jagesar from the DocuSign Benelux team present the breakout session, ‘Doing business smarter & faster with Salesforce’ in the Partner Theatre.
- Visit our booth – As a Platinum sponsor, why not visit us at booth 106 and get a demo to see first-hand how DocuSign has helped 3,000 Salesforce reps close more deals faster.
- Schedule a meeting – have a 1:1 chat with a DocuSign representative to discuss in more detail ways to improve your sales effectiveness inside Salesforce.
- Follow us – tune in to the @DocuSign Twitter feed for the latest annoucement, photos and updates on our prize draw at #SalesforceWorldTour.
- Register for a webinar – join us for an informative session and discover why companies like Van Gansewinkel Groep implemented DocuSign for Salesforce to digitise and streamline contract workflow and deliver best-in-class service worldwide.
One day of information. A year’s worth of innovation
Register now for a full day of innovation and learning including:
- Inspirational keynote
- How to go faster with the all-new Salesforce Customer Success Platform
- Brand new live demos
- All-new power breakout sessions for every role and industry
- Exclusive Salesforce ecosystem networking reception
- Cloud Expo with leading Cloud Partners
Can’t make Amsterdam? Why not visit us at Salesforce World Tour London on 21 May 2015.