If going digital is on your list of New Year’s resolutions, you’re in luck. At DocuSign MOMENTUM 2014, we will have 36 stellar breakouts where you will learn actionable strategies and best practices that will turbocharge your company’s digital transformation.
Our customers inspire us to greatness every day. We are delighted and humbled to hear about all the truly amazing and innovative ways that they are using DocuSign and the impact they have achieved across industries and companies of all shapes and sizes.
In short, the next phase of digital productivity has arrived, and DocuSign customers are leading the way. During DocuSign MOMENTUM 2014 you’ll hear their inspiring stories, but more importantly, you’ll leave with a roadmap to help you accelerate your own business.
Can’t wait to know more? Here is a preview of what you can expect:
- Measure the quantifiable impact of going digital: American Healthcare Lending has saved over $90 per service agreement and reduced time spent on billing calls by over 90%
- Free up resources and focus on what really matters: The Nike Foundation is shaving previous time off of previously cumbersome processes by automating grant and partnership agreements, translating into faster aid to girls in poverty
- Go Global: HP’s Global Real Estate group standardizes on DocuSign to manage 67 million square feet of space spread across 114 countries; they have reduced turnaround time up to 80% for approvals on large financial projects
- Revolutionize your Industry: South Ventures has raised over $2MM in investments and achieved recognition as one of the most innovative Venture Capital firms in the world, fueled by their integration with the DocuSign API
We are thrilled to feature these stories and more in our interactive breakout sessions, with relevant and compelling themes for businesses of all shapes and sizes:
- DocuSign Across Industries
- Innovative Use Cases
- Most Legal, Secure and Reliable
- Real Business Results
- Product Value
Technology continues to stride forward. Will you follow, keep pace, or lead the way? Attend DocuSign MOMENTUM 2014 to make sure you aren’t left behind.