Connect essential technologies across your System of Agreement
By Casey Reid, Partner Relationship Representative, DocuSign
The new year has begun, and you’ve likely already finalised plans and objectives for this year. But what if you could execute against those plans faster and more efficiently with a modern System of Agreement? A System of Agreement is the collection of technologies and processes that a company uses for its written agreements. The DocuSign System of Agreement Platform accelerates and connects the end-to-end agreement process from preparation through signature, enactment and management in a highly automated way.
DocuSign has more than 350 pre-built integrations and connectors that can pull data from systems of record to pre-fill agreements, embed the DocuSign experience in other applications where employees already work, and trigger post-agreement actions, like billing, account activation, or payments
We are excited to highlight several key integrations for your DocuSign System of Agreement Platform to accelerate sales, improve productivity and connect to the industry-specific systems where you already work.
- Oracle CPQ Cloud (Configure, Price, and Quote) helps you sell faster, easier, and with greater accuracy, from anywhere, scaling as your business grows. Cloud CPQ Cloud integrates with DocuSign to increase the efficiency of contracts, workflow approvals, proposals, pricing, and more.
Improve productivity and employee satisfaction
- Ceridian Dayforce is a global human capital management platform that transforms the employee experience. Dayforce is a comprehensive cloud platform that combines human resources (HR), payroll, benefits, workforce management, and talent management in a single application. DocuSign for Ceridian Dayforce will allow users to collect signatures within Ceridian to streamline the HR onboarding process.
- Coupa’s cloud business spend management (BSM) platform provides powerful capabilities for everyone in your company, power users, and your suppliers to conduct all of their business spend activities in one place. The Coupa DocuSign Integration automates and streamlines our contract approval processes and allows approvers to sign anywhere, anytime and on any device.
- DropBox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people and teams work together. With the DocuSign Dropbox Extension, users can easily set up and send documents for signature to multiple recipients directly from Dropbox, and signed documents, attachments, and notifications of completion are automatically saved back to Dropbox.
Connect DocuSign to your industry-specific systems
- Sage Paperless Construction integrates with your Sage 100 Contractor or Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate solution to reduce costs, save time and increase productivity. With Sage Paperless Construction, you’ll gain control over electronic content with an easy way to store, retrieve and route documents throughout your organisation. With version 6.3 of Sage Paperless Construction, you can now connect your DocuSign account to the DocRoute module to route your documents from DocRoute to DocuSign and back without having to save off the document and re-import into the Sage Paperless repository.
- lienwaivers.io is your comprehensive solution for managing lien waiver and construction disbursements. Lienwaivers.io uses DocuSign’s eSignature capability to streamline your lien waiver, accounting and construction disbursement processes.
- Applied Systems is an insurance technology and software provider for independent agencies and brokerages around the globe. Automate your agency or brokerage with innovative, cloud-based insurance software and tools to make your organisation more digital. The DocuSign & Applied Epic integration allows you to instantly connect with your staff, insureds and insurance partners anytime, anywhere.
- Finastra is the third largest fintech company in the world after combining the forces of Misys and D+H, offering the broadest portfolio of solutions for financial services. Finastra provides the broadest portfolio of financial services software in the world today—spanning corporate banking, retail banking, investment management, managed services, and treasury and capital markets. With an integrated DocuSign solution, Finastra users will be able to prepare, send and manage documents directly from Finastra.
With these new integrations DocuSign can help your organisation reduce the time, cost, and errors associated with manual processes by automating connections among systems that prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. Please contact sales for additional information our partner integrations.