While the term itself may be new to you — the hard work, dedication, and innovation behind the name is already all around us. Intern to CEO, cubicle to boardroom, anyone in any department can be a Digital Hero. No matter the role or responsibility, they all champion one or more of five principles to shift the status quo to what “could be.” Forward-thinking individuals who are shaping digital strategies and spearheading projects, big and small, to digitise and automate manual processes.
The 5 Principles of a Digital Hero
We’ve broken the values that make up a Digital Hero into 5 Principles:
- Delighting customers: This award is for those who have significantly helped to streamline and improve the end to end customer experience
- Growing their business: This award is for those who have helped to grow their business, whether by increasing sales capacity, getting to revenue faster, or improving document visibility
- Reducing costs: This award is for those who have reduced costs for their business by eliminating printing and shipping, speeding up processes, or increasing staff productivity
- Increasing security & compliance: This award is for those who have diligently enforced corporate standards and kept up with compliance laws for the benefit of their company and its customers
- Effectively leveraging technology: This award is for those who have innovatively utilised the digital tools at their disposal to improve usability, augment workflows or enhance integrations
And the winners are…
At MomentumX London, we hosted the inaugural Digital Hero awards, formed to celebrate the people who have championed change to achieve extraordinary results with DocuSign. These folks represent the five principles of what it means to be a digital hero. Here are the winners:
During Mary’s time on the Business Transformation team, Mary digitised AIB’s car finance process with DocuSign, resulting in a better experience for AIB’s partners and their partners’ customers. Mary has also helped to champion DocuSign in different departments, resulting in interesting new use cases that have improved other business processes.
Growing their business
Increasing security & compliance
Having implemented DocuSign to satisfy compliance for the finance industry, Rohit has been involved in regulatory programmes that have reached over 16 million customers. Barclays’ use of DocuSign has meant that customers can update their details with easy to market and quick to assemble document templates.
Effectively leveraging technology
Eshani has been the driving force behind DocuSign being implemented at Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN), owning the change management. As a result of her work with DocuSign and Salesforce, EAN has reduced the average signing time from twenty days to six days.