Two days down, two to go. The second day of Dreamforce 2018 was busy from dawn to dusk, complete with six DocuSign-led theater and breakout sessions, partner meetings, non-stop booth activity, dev:our, and our exclusive Geoffrey Moore happy hour at the W San Francisco. Let’s quickly dive into the day’s events.
Between the Moscone Center and nearby hotels, our session leaders were busy discussing what DocuSign can do to improve business processes. Here’s exactly what happened:
- Session 1: Justin Craig, Training Delivery Manager, DocuSign, along with Andy Tzou, Lead Product Manager, DocuSign, led a packed room of developers and admins on how to accelerate agreements with DocuSign for Salesforce. Top of mind was the modern System of Agreement introduced by DocuSign and SpringCM and the perks that can be experienced by any department in any organization once implemented.
- Session 2: Do you know how to get started with our DocuSign for Salesforce Apex Toolkit? Well if you attended Vineet Puranik’s session today, you certainly would. A Senior Salesforce Developer with DocuSign, Vineet took the room through all of the important details of getting started on the right foot with the toolkit.
- Session 3: Ken Naku, a Software Engineer with DocuSign presented during “eSignatures: Extending DocuSign for Salesforce Admins.” Ken broke down how to automate the sending experience with DocuSign for Salesforce via Process Builder.
- Session 4: For this session, we were thrilled to have a great customer with us to talk about their use case. Paul Faustino from Ideal Image chatted with us about driving medical innovation with AppExchange apps for healthcare and life sciences, and the important role DocuSign for Salesforce – the number one eSignature app on the AppExchange – plays.
- Session 5: How do you make your contracts more agree-able? With a modern System of Agreement of course! Erik Severinghaus and Pamela Wickersham from DocuSign discussed this at length, and took session attendees through the ins and outs of the modern System of Agreement and what DocuSign and SpringCM are contributing to this installment of digital transformation.
- Session 6: Let’s talk about savings. Today we were joined by Fraser Hill, Sr. Marketer, Commercial & CX Manager, Shell. He spoke with Dan Dal Degan and Greg Adams of DocuSign, and the focal point was how Shell transformed its very own System of Agreement with DocuSign and SpringCM. The audience loved what they heard, especially when Fraser shared this:
Once again, both of our booths here at Dreamforce were incredibly busy. On the Trailhead, our developer booth was focused on many things. We were giving demos on three monitors, booth visitors could take courses on one of the several computers we have on-hand, our engineers were busy discussing our now-available DocuSign for Salesforce Apex Toolkit, and so much more. Oh, and we also gave away a Google Pixel 2.
At the Customer Success Expo, we were busy working Dreamforce’s first-ever Double Platinum booth. The modern System of Agreement – fueled by DocuSign and SpringCM – was top of mind for each of our visitors today. The four stages – Prepare, Sign, Act, Manage – each had their own station. We also ensured some pretty great giveaways here too.
We’d been looking forward to this event since it ended at Dreamforce 2017. This lunch, learn, and build event was complete with DocuSign for Salesforce tips and tricks, code examples, speakers from our engineering department, and so much more. The turnout was great, so we hope you were one of the great individuals we got to meet!
Geoffrey Moore Happy Hour
Also at the W San Francisco this afternoon was a happy hour featuring the intelligent and inspiring Geoffrey Moore. He joined DocuSign CMO, Scott Olrich, for a discussion in front of DocuSign customers and employees on the essential quality of organisations adopting a truly modern System of Agreement. We know everyone already has a System of Agreement, because as Geoffrey said, “You don’t do anything mission critical in your company without an agreement.” The difference between you and the other guys though is the modernity of your processes.
Don’t Miss a Single Moment
If you’re here at Dreamforce, you know how exciting and action-packed of an event it is. If you’re not attending, then 1) we wish you were, and 2) we have a way for you to experience it nonetheless. You can follow along on our Instagram Stories here and on our Twitter feed here.
Tomorrow (Thursday, September 27) we’re looking forward to eight amazing sessions:
- DocuSign Labs: How Burning Man Successfully Enhanced Its System of Agreement | 9:30 – 10:10am | Moscone West, Room 2009
- Create, Sign, and Close Agreements Faster in Salesforce with DocuSign | 2:30 – 3:10pm | Marriott Marquis, Foothill F Room
- The Rise of Modern Systems of Agreement featuring Geoffrey Moore | 3:00 – 3:40pm | Palace Hotel, Twin Peaks Room
- Trends in Contract Management: What You Need to Do to Stay Competitive | 10:30 – 10:50am | Moscone South, Partner Theater 1
- Streamline Sales and Renewals with Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, and SpringCM | 11:45am – 12:05pm | Moscone South, Theater 4
- Automating Your Contracting Process with Modern Systems of Agreement | 1:30 – 2:30pm | Moscone West, Room 2010
- Accelerate Sales and Renewals with Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign, and SpringCM | 2:00 – 2:40pm | Hilton Union Square, Plaza A
- Driving Digital Transformation in the Public Sector | 3:00 – 3:40pm | Moscone West, Room 2000