Send, sign and succeed with DocuSign eSignature for Workplace from Facebook
Over the past few months, businesses have been challenged to quickly transform their interactions and processes into digitised ones. In order to navigate these new waters, organisations have been deploying new tools and applications to enable secure and seamless communication between employees. This is especially important in instances where employees may not have email accounts, access to a computer or are working remotely. There needs to be a better way to share, electronically sign important company documents and collaborate online with other employees in the tools they already use.
That’s why we partnered to build a new integration with Workplace from Facebook. This new integration allows customers to quickly access DocuSign eSignature within Workplace from Facebook. A DocuSign chatbot built into Workplace gives the option to enter a sending or signing workflow and provide agreement notifications within DocuSign eSignature. With this integration organisations can:
- Seamlessly access DocuSign - Enter DocuSign eSignature with a single click from Workplace Chat to send, track, and manage electronic agreements.
- Do business faster - Receive notifications when there’s an agreement you need to sign or get status of agreements that you sent for signature
- Simplify compliance - Signed documents, along with a court-admissible audit trail of the transaction, are automatically archived in DocuSign.
Let’s walk through an example of a new hire in a retail organisation starting her first day:
- An HR manager, Mary, for a retail organisation needs to share new hire paperwork that requires a signature with a new store employee, Anthony.
- Mary directly accesses the sending workflows within Workplace Chat
- Mary uses templates to quickly create and send a set of new hire documents for signature
- Anthony is then notified via the chatbot that he needs to review and sign new hire paperwork
- Anthony is taken to DocuSign eSignature and signs the agreements. Mary then automatically receives a notification when the agreements have been signed.
Right now, it’s critical to make it even easier to get work done across dispersed teams. Together, DocuSign eSignature and Workplace from Facebook are enabling individuals and teams across the globe to seamlessly send, sign and track important documents, regardless of where or how they work.