DocuSign Momentum 2021: Your Agreement Transformation Starts Here
Momentum UK on 15th April 2021
On Thursday 15th April, we are hosting our annual conference, Momentum.
This past year has been all about adapting, transforming and coming together in the face of unexpected changes.
At this year’s Momentum we want to show you how you can do business better, from practically anywhere, with eSignature, electronic witnessing, Contract Lifecycle Management, AI-based contract analytics, and the rest of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud.
On Thursday 15th April, kick your morning off in style by joining us for the keynote session at 10AM BST followed by multiple breakout sessions, Here, you can learn more about how DocuSign is enabling organisations of all types to transform how they do business with agreements, and…
- Hear from industry leaders on how they transformed their agreement processes.
- Learn about DocuSign's latest products, features and 2021 technology roadmap.
- With a customisable agenda, engaging speakers, and range of customer stories, you can take advantage no matter where you are in your DocuSign journey.
Arm, an acronym for: Advanced RISC Machines is an intellectual property who Business Insider named the most important tech company you've never heard of. ARM is responsible for designing the architecture used in low-power, highly efficient chips that power smartphones, hard drives, and other devices. James French, Delivery Director at Arm will join us to discuss how DocuSign solutions are helping to streamline the organisation.
Maersk is an integrated logistics company and has been the largest container shipping line and vessel operator in the world since 1996. Joined by Digital Procurement Director Jacob Gorm Larsen we will delve into how Maersk are driving value from innovative digital solutions.
Womble Bond Dickinson (WBD) is a leading law firm committed to innovative technology and pioneering for the adoption of eSignature and electronic witnessing in the legal sector. Joined by Suzanne Gado, Managing Associate (PDL) in the Corporate Team, we’ll delve into how WBD is using eSignature, especially the eWitness feature.
Then, after the keynote, we’ll be running four breakout sessions. Each breakout will be less than 45 minutes, including an online Q&A with DocuSign experts to get your questions answered. Together we will deep dive into:
Saving time and money with eSignature
If you’re wanting to get started with digitalisation in your organisation and reduce your completion time on agreements - this session on eSignature is a fantastic place to start.
In this breakout, we’ll be looking at how organisations (and individuals!) can make the first step towards an automated agreement process using DocuSign eSignature to deliver digital, mobile-friendly experiences customers and employees expect.
This session will show you:
- What eSignatures are and where they can be applied to your agreements
- How you can automate the routing and approvals of agreements
- See how you can connect eSignature with the tools and systems you’re already using to reduce contract creation to completion time
- See a Live Demo of eSignature in action
- Ask questions in a live Q&A
All You Need to Know About Legality and Data Privacy with DocuSign
Do you have questions about Legality and Data Privacy with DocuSign? This is the session for you!
There are often many questions surrounding the legality of electronic signatures, when they can be used and whether they are legally binding. With the recent changes surrounding Brexit, there have been more questions raised about international and EU trades and the considerations surrounding data privacy laws.
Whether you're an existing customer or simply considering moving to digital processes, register for this breakout session and discover:
- Why eSignature is more secure than a wet signature and where they can be used
- How to ensure the legal validity and security of your agreements within the EU and afar
- How to responsibly manage customer data under evolving privacy regulations
- Watch a Live Demo of solutions that can reduce your risk and save you time
- Ask questions in a live Q&A
DocuSign’s Blueprint for Success
Are you looking for the next steps for you and your business?
Register for this session to:
- Hear best practices about implementing DocuSign
- Learn tips and tricks to maximise the success of your DocuSign usage
- Unlock learning for everyone to drive adoption and harness the full power of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud
New features and Product Roadmap
Wondering what's ahead for the DocuSign Agreement Cloud platform?
This product focused breakout session will show:
- Recently released products and new features
- What's to come over the course of 2021 for the DocuSign Agreement Cloud
- Product demos to show you how you can best use the platform
There will also be a wide range of other on demand content available on the Momentum website, to allow you to dig deeper into different products, job roles and industries.
See the full breakdown of how the day will run:
- 10.00am-11.00am: Keynote
- 11.30am-12.30pm: Saving time and money with electronic signature
- 12.30pm-1.30pm: All you need to know about Legality and Data Privacy with DocuSign
- 1.30pm-2.30pm: DocuSign’s blueprint for success
- 2.30pm-3.30pm: New features and product roadmap
We know your time is more valuable than ever, register here to join us for Momentum and begin your agreement transformation.
Register now. #Momentum2021