Proud to Win the Large Tech Company of the Year Award
We're excited to share that, last night, DocuSign won the award for Tech Company of the Year – Large at the year UK Business Tech Awards in London.
The UK Business Tech Awards celebrates companies, individuals, applications, use of data and tech initiatives across 18 categories. The glitzy London ceremony sees companies and individuals celebrated for their ‘stunning’ tech contributions and business achievements.
Our win is a fantastic reward and further acknowledgement of DocuSign's commitment to revolutionising the entire agreement process. We want to build on our traditional e-signature expertise towards becoming the leading System of Agreement platform.
Our System of Agreement vision
As DocuSign CEO Dan Springer said during the keynote at this year’s Momentum London: “We're seeing strong demand for e-signature technologies across enterprise companies, small-to-medium businesses and end-users here in the UK. The time-savings, cost-savings, and sheer ease-of-use are the main drivers.”
"We're also seeing an increase in customers asking for support in modernising what happens before and after that e-signature takes place. That's exactly what our System of Agreement strategy is about: transforming the entire agreement lifecycle, so companies can do business faster and more cost-efficiently, and deliver a better experience for customers and employees.”
2018 has been an exciting year for DocuSign
Today, more than 425,000 customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. DocuSign’s partners include Microsoft, Google, Oracle and Apple.
So it's safe to say we've had another fantastic year at DocuSign. Let's take a look back at our key activities from the year:
- March: We announced the approval of our applications for Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs), the ‘gold standard’ for legal transfers of personal data outside the EU.
- April: DocuSign went public with stock making its debut on Nasdaq as DOCU.
- May: A new era of privacy began in May with the General Data Protection Regulation coming into force. Not only has it reaffirmed DocuSign’s own regulatory compliancy, it has been an opportunity to help our customers get their own houses in order and all for the better.
- We also won the Tabby Award for Best Business App 2018, the APPEALIE Awards for Best Android App 2018 and recognised with a Webby Award in the “Mobile Sites & Apps” category.
- June: DocuSign launched its vision for a modern System of Agreement, delivering a native platform that handles the complexities and legalities of agreement processes with ease.
- July: DocuSign’s acquisition of SpringCM in July shows DocuSign’s commitment to all four stages of the agreement lifecycle—prepare, sign, act and manage. SpringCM is the leader in document generation and configurable workflows. Capabilities such as contract automation not only reduce the number of errors but improves customer experience too.
- Our new partnership with Seal Software is another example of how DocuSign is progressing as a company. AI for Search and Insight enables customers to discover, extract and analyse key data across their entire contract portfolio.
- October: Forrester Consulting’s Total Economic Impact™ of DocuSign study quantified the benefits of e-signature and demonstrated the opportunity DocuSign is presenting for businesses across the UK is exponential.
It was an unforgettable night as the country's best tech companies walked away with the spoils at BusinessCloud's inaugural UK Business Tech Awards. A total of 18 winners were recognised at a packed ceremony in London's exclusive Montcalm Marble Arch for the way they've used technology. Kudos to all the companies who were shortlisted and congratulations to the victors!