DocuSign MomentumX London is all about inspiring and empowering you as you learn what it means to make the leap to a fully digital business. While last year we discussed why eSignatures were important to your company’s digital transformation, this year’s complimentary half-day event will focus on answering your “How?” questions:
- “How should I build and execute a business case?”
- “How do I expand DocuSign to other departments?”
- “How can I identify the highest priority use cases?”
- “How can I integrate DocuSign with other business apps?”
So, what exactly can you expect at MomentumX London?
MomentumX London will give you the answers you need to lead the digital charge while squeezing more value out of your DocuSign investment.
Here’s a glimpse of what’s in store:
- Keynotes: Hear from DocuSign CEO, Dan Springer, see the latest product releases and get best practices from a customer panel including Ed Alford, VP of Enterprise Systems at BP.
- Breakout Sessions: Sessions will be tailored for everyone from beginner to expert, focus on adoption and ROI, and include product deep dives and advice for the GDPR.
- Customer Success Expo: Explore DocuSign’s latest innovations and speak to our team of experts who will help you explore what’s possible with DocuSign. Whether you want to discuss solution design, speed up adoption, or explore alternative use cases, our local team will be there to help.
- DocuSign University Learning Labs: Join these hands-on lab-based workshops, led by a DocuSign trainer, to focus on a specific product topic to help you get more out of DocuSign.
When, where and how?
Central London’s premier event and meeting destination, IET London: Savoy Place will host us in 2017. Having been revitalised for the 21st century, the historic building offers cutting-edge connectivity, energy efficiency and sustainable technology while preserving its unique heritage, making it the ideal venue for MomentmX London.