The UK tour date for the business acceleration event of the year is soon upon us, and we can’t wait to show you how to rethink your approach to business agreements and get more than you thought possible out of DocuSign. Here, we take a look at what’s in store.
The London event, being held on 2nd October 2018, brings the energy and excitement of DocuSign’s global Momentum conference in the US to the UK, so you can see for yourself what’s new and what’s coming in the world of digital agreement technology. Without giving too much away, this year DocuSign is taking e-signatures to the next level. We are ready to show you how to turn your company’s agreement process into a business advantage.
Introducing DocuSign’s System of Agreement Platform
It’s time for the modern, fully digital, System of Agreement. At this year’s Momentum London, we’ll be showcasing our vision to accelerate business with a purpose-built System of Agreement platform.
Every company has to prepare, sign, act and manage agreements, but more often the systems being used are not built for the speed of today’s business. The DocuSign System of Agreement Platform, however, brings the acceleration and simplification of e-signature to the rest of the agreement process. At Momentum, we’ll show you how.
What to Expect at Momentum London
DocuSign’s Momentum events take place in unique locations around the world. They are all designed to inspire and empower today’s business leaders to make the leap to a fully digital business. Momentum London will be no exception and, whether you are in sales, legal, IT or procurement, our presentations, and demos will show you exactly how you can accelerate change and achieve your business goals.
Here’s what you can expect at the business acceleration event of the year:
- Keynotes: Hear DocuSign CEO Dan Springer and members of the executive team reveal the company’s vision of enabling a modern System of Agreement
- Breakout Sessions: Participate in deep-dive sessions, discovering how our customers are navigating topical business issues with DocuSign, and equipping you with the tools to accelerate digital transformation
- Demo Zone: Explore the elements that define a modern System of Agreement and speak to our team of experts who will help you explore what’s possible with DocuSign
- Tuning Sessions: Book a dedicated time slot with one of our professional services consultants to put in place strategies for accelerating your DocuSign deployment. (Book now)
- Product Demonstrations: Experience the latest product innovations from DocuSign and our partner ecosystem with 1:1 demonstrations
- Pathway Labs: Join our hands-on workshops focussing on a range of product topics, with a DocuSign trainer giving you expertise and advice
Momentum London will once again take place at IET London: Savoy Place, a venue packed with cutting-edge technology and commanding views across the Thames, moments from Waterloo and Charing Cross.