Momentum London: We’re Deep-Diving into Companies’ Systems of Agreement
With one week until the business acceleration event of the year, Momentum London, we’re excited to give you a taster of the different sessions and speakers you'll be hearing from. The event agenda is locked in, too – so you can plan your Momentum to perfection.
The Main Event
At a glance:
- 08:00 - 08:45: Registration, Breakfast and Demo Zone
- 08:30 - 14:00: Pathway Labs
- 08:45 - 10:30: Keynotes
- 11:00 - 11:45: Breakout Sessions
- 12:00 - 12:45: Breakout Sessions
- 12:45 – 14:00: Networking Lunch and Demo Zone
- 14:00 – 17:00: Partner Summit
You may have noticed the DocuSign Autumn `18 Release is packed full of features, including Mobile Document Scanning and Intelligent Insights powered by Seal. You can get hands-on with these at Momentum in the Demo Zone, as well as receive training in our Pathway Labs.
The keynote will set the stage for what DocuSign has in store for attendees looking to accelerate their business, from new capabilities to insights for galvanising deployment.
This year’s keynote speakers include:
- Dan Springer, Chief Executive Officer, DocuSign: Leading the keynote will be DocuSign’s CEO, looking at what DocuSign has achieved in the last 12 months as well as what lies ahead. Dan has more than 25 years of executive leadership and experience in driving innovation and hyper-growth across technology and, specifically, the SaaS industry.
- Ted Schadler, VP Principal Analyst, Forrester: An exciting part of this year’s keynote, Ted will present the key findings of The Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) of DocuSign study. With thirty years of experience in the tech industry, Ted launched Forrester's Workforce Technology Assessment and is the coauthor of two books about innovation in business.
- James French, Delivery Director, Arm: James will be discussing the evolving business challenges requiring automation and Arm’s end-to-end vision. Joining Arm as a Senior Business Analyst in 2014, James’ experience includes being the Senior Sourcing Lead at Crown Commercial Service, a consultant for Deloitte and Games Operations for the London Olympic Games in 2012.
One of the most popular parts of Momentum are the breakout sessions. This year’s sessions include:
- Keeping Data Private Post-GDPR: Join Fieldfisher’s Lorna Cropper and a panel of DocuSign data privacy experts as they explain our approach to data privacy and provide insights into how businesses can keep cloud services compliant.
- What's new for DocuSign Administrators: Be one of the first to hear about game-changing features that allow you to manage your users and accounts at scale, and in compliance with corporate policies
- Customer Success Stories: From Deployment to Digital Transformation: Learn from our trailblazing customers including Citi, T-Systems and Specsavers, as they discuss how they're progressing towards fully digital Systems of Agreement.
In the afternoon, we have the Partner Summit (reserved exclusively for DocuSign partners). It will provide an opportunity for our partner community to learn and network, as well as see the latest news and updates to our DocuSign partner community. The focus will be on helping partners accelerate Systems of Agreement for customers and understand the value proposition.
Here are the event details – save them to your calendar!
- Date: 2nd October 2018
- Time: 08:00 - 14:00 BST
- Location: IET London: Savoy Place
We look forward to seeing you there!