Every year we bring together some of the industry’s brightest minds to examine, discover and share the future of technology – and this year is no different.
Taking place from 6-7 June at London’s brand new InterContinental O2, this year’s MOMENTUM conference is driven by one key theme: “Imagine What You Can Do.”
Against that backdrop, thought leaders from across business and technology will address the ways that eSignature and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) are helping businesses of all sizes and industries transform to make every decision, approval, workflow and signature digital.
We expect upwards of 1,000 attendees engaged in keynotes, breakout sessions, and networking conversations, discussing the possibilities that lie ahead in making your digital transformation. From changing the way business is done, to enhancing the customer experience; making employees’ work more rewarding and valuable, and improving their bottom line.
Those who’ve attended MOMENTUM London before will be familiar with the strength of the keynote and breakout session line-up (not to mention the entertainment) – and again, this year is no different. Check out some the of the thought leaders set to take the stage:
- Professor Brian Cox OBE – Professor Of Particle Physics, Manchester University
- John Cryan – CO-CEO, Deutsche Bank
- Jacky Wright – VP, Microsoft IT
- Rio Ferdinand – Former England Captain, Football Pundit and Investor
- William Lewis – CEO, Dow Jones
- Jim Hagemann Snabe – Chairman, World Economic Forum USA
- David Smoley – CIO, AstraZeneca
- Maithreyi Seetharaman – Anchor & Executive Editor, Real Economy
- Robert Blackburn – President, Supply Chain Operations & Information Services, BASF Group
We look forward to seeing you in London, and to realising what you can do.