If you've got too many envelopes jamming up your inbox or too many templates to keep track of, you may benefit from using folders. Folders allow you to easily organize and store your sent or received envelopes and templates.
To create folders in the Classic DocuSign Experience, follow these steps:
- From your DocuSign account, click the Manage tab.
- Click to select the folder you want to add a subfolder to, then click Add Folder.
In this example, we've chosen to add a subfolder to the Inbox.
- To rename the folder, click to select the new folder, then click the folder name. Enter the new name and then click the folder icon.
- To move files between folders, click to select the source folder.
- Click to select the envelopes or templates you want to move.
Note: To select several consecutive items, click the first item, press and hold down the Shift key, and then click the last item. To select non-consecutive files or folders, press and hold down the Ctrl key, and then click each item that you want to select.
- Click and drag the selected items to the new folder.
Congratulations, you've just created a folder! You can add as many folders as you like.
To remove a folder, simply click the (X) next to the folder name. Note that to delete a folder, it must be empty, so be sure to move the contents to another folder before deleting. You cannot delete the standard folders (i.e. Inbox, Sent, Draft, Deleted).