Interact with DocuSign's System of Agreement Platform in the Momentum London Demo Zone
What happens before and after the signature requires the same acceleration that e-signature has brought to the signing process. And at this year’s Momentum London, we’ll be showcasing our vision for a modern, fully digital, System of Agreement.
In our Demo Zone, you’ll be able to get hands-on with each stage of the agreement process, seeing exactly how DocuSign is applying the ease and efficiency of e-signature to the entire agreement process.
Perhaps you have adopted e-signature, but when it comes to acting upon a signed document, you are still manually transferring the terms into a billing system? Or, perhaps you’re having to tediously rekey customer information before even getting started?
An agreement goes through four phases of its lifecycle: Prepare, Sign, Act, and Manage. Discover the demos taking place in each stage:
- Comments: With DocuSign Comments, senders and signers can communicate within, and about, any DocuSign transaction. Ask questions, get answers, and receive instant notifications on it all. The communications are then included as part of the transaction’s evidence.
- Salesforce CPQ Integration: You can automatically populate parts of an agreement from another system (in this case, Salesforce CRM). Also, you can embed the DocuSign sending experience in an application your employees are already using (in this case, Salesforce CPQ).
- Guided Forms powered by Intelledox: If you need complex but predictable input from a customer, Guided Forms powered by Intelledox can enable a wizard-like, guided experience, then automatically create the agreement in DocuSign.
- Responsive Signing and Smart Sections: DocuSign’s new Responsive Signing feature renders an agreement “responsively,” meaning it’s easily readable whether you’re on a desktop, tablet, or phone. Smart Sections allow you to add further usability with agreement sections that expand and contract.
- Identity Framework: With DocuSign, you have many options for identifying signers. See existing and upcoming choices, and learn how they fit within our new Identity Framework.
- Co-Browsing: If you have a complex process in which an agent can help the customer by viewing the customer’s screen, discover our partners enabling a co-browsing experience integrated with DocuSign.
- Agreement Actions: If you collect information as part of the signing process, it can automatically be written to other systems. You can also trigger actions in other systems based on events that happen in the agreement process.
- Payments (featuring Authorize.net): If you need to collect a payment as part of your agreement, you can do within the signing process. This gets you revenue faster, with less effort and risk. We’ll show you how with one of our payment partners, Visa’s Authorize.net.
- Total Search and Intelligent Insights powered by Seal Software: Need to search the full text of agreements? Check out Total Search powered by Seal Software. Want to add AI-based classification of agreement clauses and concept search? That’s Intelligent Insights powered by Seal Software.
- Org Management: Org Management allows you to manage multiple DocuSign accounts from one tool.
- Data Feed: Data Feed is an API that allows you to extra granular data from DocuSign for analysis in your BI tool of choice.
Momentum London takes place on 2nd October at IET Savoy, where keynote presentations and breakout sessions will also be taking place.