As a property professional, you need a complete solution for managing your transactions and a way for you and your team to stay on top of a never-ending flow of documents. Until recently, delivering the right documents to the right parties and getting them to sign everything correctly and on time has been a tedious, time-consuming, and potentially error-filled process.
To solve this problem, many agencies are moving toward a paperless office. Here are the main reasons why:
• Save money – by eliminating the costs associated with printing, posting and driving to sign documents
• Increase efficiency – by reducing the time it takes to prepare and execute a contract, so you can spend more time helping clients and closing deals, and less time managing paperwork
• Build client loyalty – by completing documents electronically it provides a faster, more enjoyable experience for your customers
• Improve your quality of life – by being able to sign documents from anywhere, anytime and on any device
• Gain greater control of your business – by getting better visibility over every aspect of transactions—who sees which document, when they see it, and who can sign
• Eliminate document errors & related costs – by ensuring all documents are complete, correct, and signed in the right place