The month of September means that BoxWorks 2013 is right around the corner! This is an important event for us — as both a Box customer and partner, so there’s a lot to look forward to. Here are the top five reasons DocuSign is back as a Platinum Sponsor of this year’s event:
5. Box’s Customers. We love meeting Box customers. They’re leaders in their industries, forward thinking adopters of cloud computing, and they are accomplishing important things. We’re finding more and more customers are using both Box and DocuSign to keep business digital. As an example, last year we met Tri-Counties Regional Center, a California state organization whose mission is to allow people with developmental disabilities to live in the community instead of in institutional settings. They implemented Box and DocuSign to securely collaborate with the people they serve – such as signing and managing the documentation to finalize placements. In addition to reducing the time and cost associated with providing these vital services, Tri-Counties is empowering some of their disabled clients to sign agreements themselves for the first time!
4. Seamless integrations. Box and DocuSign are integrated into both company’s web applications, as well as DocuSign Ink, our mobile application for iOS, Android and Windows 8. Our team loves to demo these integrations and brainstorm with customers how they can take advantage of Box + DocuSign across their organization to increase productivity, provide end-to-end visibility, and maintain control over documents.
3. So much to learn. Box has put together an amazing line up of speakers. We’re looking forward to hearing from Box CEO Aaron Levie and other Box leaders about what Box is up to next, and attending breakouts to learn how fellow customers are getting the most out of their Box deployment. We’re thrilled that many of our own leaders will be presenting, including CEO, Keith Krach on the main stage in the ‘Future of Cloud’ CEO Panel and
CPO, Matt Malden on the ‘Mobile CIO’ Panel. We’re also participating in the ‘Maximizing Mobile Security’ and ‘Five Enterprise APIs’ that are Changing Business panels as well.
2. Important partnership. DocuSign and Box have been partners for several years, and we are proud to be part of Box’s ecosystem of leading SaaS providers. Our partnership enables us to deliver exceptional solutions to our customers.
1. Blink182. I couldn’t help myself with this one – these guys put on a great show – can’t wait!
Hope to see you Sept 15-17 at the SF Hilton. If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, why not take advantage of a 50% discount code we’re able to offer because of our great partnership with Box. To register using our exclusive DocuSign offer, please visit: https://eegeventsite.secure.force.com/boxworks and enter code Box13SponDocu.
Don’t forget to stop by our booth for a demo and to enter to win a UE BOOM bluetooth speaker in our daily raffle. If I get my way, we might even be playing a little Blink 182 to get everyone in the mood!
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)