With our latest updates to DocuSign for Dynamics CRM Online 4.0 and DocuSign for SharePoint Online 3.0, we have added a guided sending experience that makes it even easier to enter required information and send documents out for signature. You will now be able to enter the recipients and add a message within the applications before entering the embedded DocuSign panel.
The Add Signers screen lets you enter document recipients directly in the application.
- If there are multiple recipients you can drag-and-drop them to reorder or manually change the routing order number.
- If you are sending using a template the recipients and placeholders will be populated from the template so you can easily fill them in and match recipients to signing roles.
- In Dynamics CRM Online, the primary contact will automatically be added as a recipient for certain standard entities: Opportunity, Account, Contact, Lead, and Quote.
Clicking Continue takes you to the Add a Message screen:
- The Add a Message screen lets you enter a message to your recipients directly in the application.
- If you are sending from a template match, the message will be populated from the template. Otherwise, it will be populated with the default message from the DocuSign Configuration.
- Clicking Go To DocuSign then takes you to the embedded DocuSign panel.
With DocuSign for Dynamics CRM Online 4.0, We have also made it easier to add documents when preparing a DocuSign envelope. You can now upload your own document if you don’t have any attachments associated with the Dynamics entity.
With each update, we strive to deliver new features that drive efficiency and productivity. What would you like to see next? Let us know in the comments!
If you would like to be added to our Early Access program for either of these apps, please leave a comment below.