The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®
Successful companies have a long history of leveraging technology to replace slow, complicated, manual processes to drive efficiency, reduce costs, and improve customer satisfaction. That is, with the exception of antiquated ways to collect and use information during transactions, particularly when signatures are required.
While companies have automated processes leading up to and following the actual signature, many still needlessly rely on pen and paper to transact business. This slows business, delays results, and creates a negative customer experience. It shouldn't be this way. It doesn't have to be this way.
DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management platform helps companies keep processes 100% digital from start to finish to accelerate transactions, reduce costs, and delight customers, partners, suppliers, and employees.
DocuSign’s corporate responsibility program, DocuSign Impact, reflects our character in action. Through DocuSign Impact, we are committed to harnessing the power of our time, our products and our foundation to make a difference in the global communities in which our employees and customers live and work.
About us: DocuSign Facts
- More than 50 million users in 188 countries
- More than 100,000 customers
- More than 50,000 new unique users join The DocuSign Global Trust Network every day
- More than 51% of documents are completed within one hour on The DocuSign Global Trust Network
- The Wall Street Journal ranked DocuSign #6 on its list of "Next Big Things" out of 5,900 companies considered
- DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the National Association of REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program
- DocuSign is the official eSignature provider to the Big 'I' and its 250,000 members
- 10 of the top 15 U.S. financial services companies use DocuSign
- 13 of the top 15 U.S. insurance carriers use DocuSign
- More than 1,000 credit unions use DocuSign
- DocuSign is available in 43 languages
What is Digital Transaction Management?
Digital Transaction Management has emerged as a category of software designed to safely and securely manage document-based transactions digitally. DTM removes friction inherent in processes that involve people, documents, and data inside and beyond the firewall to create faster, easier, more convenient and secure transactions. DTM delivers a suite of services that empower companies to easily deploy and update digital processes without the traditional expense and programming required of older enterprise applications.