DocuSign Spring ‘15 Release Highlights
The DocuSign Spring ’15 Release delivers on DocuSign’s continued commitment to transform the way companies do business in the digital world.
Featured DocuSign Spring ’15 Release Highlights include:
- Driving customer success with New DocuSign Experience and New Administration Experience
- Accelerating global business with Brazilian Digital Certificate Support and DocuSign EU Data Centers
- Extending our partner ecosystem to include Intuit and SAP
- Announcing the formation of our new corporate social responsibility program, DocuSign Impact
Making It Easier than Ever to Send, Manage and Administer DocuSign
New DocuSign Experience drives customer success
More than 10 million individuals and professionals have already standardized on the New DocuSign Experience to successfully send and manage digital transactions. Now the next generation of DocuSign’s user interface offers advanced functionality designed for organizations of all sizes.
- Unlock additional use cases with new capabilities like Quick Send Templates
- Enhance productivity with improvements to core functionality including Bulk Send and PowerForms
- Speed up employee onboarding thanks to the simplified and streamlined interface
New Administration Experience – easily manage users and account settings
It’s easier than ever for administrators to manage users, account settings and more with the new streamlined, mobile-friendly DocuSign Administration Experience. A clear, uncluttered information hierarchy makes it simple to find and control settings. Enhanced user management functionality includes user search and filtering, create custom permission sets, and user creation date tracking.
- Spend less time administering your account
- Make changes from your mobile device anytime, anywhere
- Create, activate, update and close users easily
Accelerating Global Business with EU Data Centers and Brazilian Digital Certificate Support
EU Data Centers
We’re pleased to announce the availability of EU Data Centers for DocuSign, offering DTM and data storage in the European Union. These world-class data centers store encrypted transactions and data securely in the EU.
- Multiple real-time replicating and active DocuSign data centers, all within the EU
- Zero maintenance downtime thanks to DocuSign’s world-class architecture, with global load balancing and traffic management via session-based site failover safeguards
- Full functionality of the global DocuSign DTM platform
Brazilian Digital Certificate Support
DocuSign now offers support for digital signatures in Brazil using physical card or USB token-based digital certificates — the only DTM solution to offer this level of support for use in government-regulated eSignature transactions.
- Sign documents on any Java-enabled web browser
- View and verify digital signature and certificate details within the DocuSign web app or PDF viewer with digital signature support
- Time-stamping synchronization with the Brazilian Ministry of Science and Technology
- Full support for ICP Brasil-based E-CPF digital certificates
New Partner Announcements
DocuSign is excited to announce two new partnerships that extend the power of the DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform.
- Intuit: Intuit has integrated DocuSign’s DTM platform into Intuit’s four flagship professional tax-related software products: ProSeries, Lacerte, Intuit Tax Online and TurboTax Personal Pro. This integration is fast, secure, convenient and IRS-compliant — saving everyone time this tax season.
Learn more about the Intuit partnership
- SAP: DocuSign has formed a strategic partnership with SAP, a global market leader in enterprise application software. SAP will build upon its existing DocuSign integrations within Ariba and SuccessFactors to bring the power of DTM to customers across the company’s suite of products.
Learn more about the SAP partnership
Announcing DocuSign Impact, the DocuSign Corporate Social Responsibility Program
We believe character is defined through action. With the creation of DocuSign Impact, we are committing to putting this character into action by donating our time, our product, and our financial resources to transform lives.
Key elements of DocuSign Impact:
- Employee Volunteering - DocuSign will encourage and support our employees’ volunteering activities by providing paid time off to work with their favorite charities.
Learn more about DocuSign Impact
- DocuSign for Nonprofits - DocuSign will offer our industry-leading DTM solution to qualifying charitable organizations at a discount so they can go digital to maximize the impact of every dollar within their organizations.
Learn more about DocuSign for Nonprofits
- DocuSign Impact Foundation - DocuSign is proud to announce the creation of the DocuSign Impact Foundation, which will be dedicated to supporting nonprofit organizations through an employee-matching program.
Learn more about the DocuSign Impact Foundation