DocuSign Winter ‘15 Release Highlights
The DocuSign Winter ‘15 Release highlights DocuSign’s commitment to customer success via a user-centric design, powerful new integrations with popular apps, and additional strategic partnerships that extend our rich partner ecosystem.
Featured DocuSign Winter ’15 Release Highlights include:
- DocuSign's new and improved signing experience, with a focus on user-centric design
- New integration with the Google Chrome browser
- DocuSign for SharePoint 2013 integration
- DocuSign Transaction Rooms™ and zipForm® Plus, redefining the way real estate transactions are managed
- Partner-developed connectors for Nintex and K2
- Customer Success video that showcases how Butte County uses DocuSign to fight crime in Northern California
DocuSign Launches New User-Centric Signing Experience
DocuSign’s new and improved signing experience is here, featuring significant visual and interactive design improvements that make it even easier and faster for signers to successfully complete documents. The new and improved signing experience offers streamlined navigation, improved usability and a modern look & feel to empower users to sign from anywhere on any device, easily and securely.
Signing improvements include:
- Email: Notification emails, now responsive for mobile, have improved placement of the primary message, so that even first-time users clearly know what they need to do to complete transactions.
- Welcome experience: Now personalized email messages are shown in the welcome screen for signers to reference as they are reviewing documents, helping set context and ensuring they complete forms correctly.
- Improved controls: We’ve optimized screen space to focus on the document you’re signing, and moved the “Finish” button to the more familiar lower right of the screen.
DocuSign Launches Chrome Extension
DocuSign offers a new integration with the Google Chrome browser that enables users to sign and send documents for signature directly from Gmail and Dropbox. Once installed, you can use the DocuSign Panel to easily check the status and take action on your DocuSign documents, right from your desktop.
DocuSign signing and sending functionality is available to all customers who install the Chrome Extension
- Reduce transaction time by sending and signing from your most-used applications
- Sign and send out email attachments directly from Gmail
- Send out reminders, sign documents and directly access templates directly from the Desktop Panel
- Sign or request signatures from Dropbox documents
Download DocuSign Chrome Extension
Learn more about DocuSign integrations with Google apps
Blog: Signing documents just got easier! Introducing the NEW DocuSign Chrome Extension
Blog: Three steps to productivity with DocuSign Chrome Extension
DocuSign for SharePoint 2013 Gets Your Business Done Faster
Our latest Microsoft integration, DocuSign for SharePoint 2013, lets customers easily sign and send documents directly from Microsoft’s latest on-premise version of SharePoint saving valuable time and increasing productivity.
Key customer benefits
- Easily sign and send documents directly from a SharePoint document library
- Track status of all your sent documents, so you know exactly who has signed and who still needs to sign to complete a transaction
- Signed documents are automatically saved back into SharePoint, so you always know where to find your completed documents when you need them
DocuSign Transaction Rooms and zipForm® Plus: The Complete Real Estate Solution
Our expanded integration allows agents and brokers to take advantage of broader zipForm® Plus capabilities right from a DocuSign Transaction Room.
Managing transactions from listing to close is easier than ever with zipLogix and DocuSign
- Easily add documents to a DocuSign Transaction Room directly from your zipForm® Plus account by selecting forms from your zipForm® library or transaction
- Work with any editable zipForm® Plus form within DocuSign Transaction Rooms, then share it with others or send for signatures
- Imported zipForm® forms are preloaded with DocuSign eSignature tags, guiding signers to where they should sign or add initials on a document
New Partner Integrations
DocuSign is excited to announce two new partner integrations that extend the power of DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform to their customers by integrating electronic signature functionality directly into their applications. Customers can now DocuSign directly from the familiar applications that they already use.
- Nintex: Nintex recently launched its connector for DocuSign, enabling users of Nintex Workflow for Microsoft SharePoint and Workflow for Office 365 to use DocuSign directly from the apps.
Learn more about the Nintex partnership
Blog: See how Nintex is leading the charge in digital business
- K2: K2 has integrated DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management platform into K2 blackpearl®, allowing users to use DocuSign when building and running business applications with forms, workflow, data and reports.
Learn more about the K2 partnership
Blog: Read about K2 and this exciting new partner integration
DocuSign Customer Testimonial
Learn how California’s Butte County is using DocuSign to go fully digital to fight crime, keep the community safe, and save taxpayer dollars.