How to add an electronic signature to a PDF using DocuSign
DocuSign lets you quickly add electronic signatures to PDF documents. You can use DocuSign for almost any document, PDF contract, or agreement. This helps you cut down on the clutter of printing and filing.
Benefits of DocuSign:
- Secure your document content by authenticating your signers.
- Manage workflows from the cloud.
- Access on any device, including mobile with our award-winning signature app.
How to add electronic signatures to PDF using DocuSign:
- Create a DocuSign account.
- Upload the PDF you want signed.
- Drag signature tags onto the document and hit send—it’s that easy.
To learn more about how DocuSign can simplify your day, sign up for our free 30-day trial.