You probably already know that you can safely obtain an electronic signature on Word documents, but did you know that you can also add an electronic signature to a PDF, just as easily?
DocuSign lets you add electronic signatures to PDF documents - fast and easy. Since you can use DocuSign for almost any document, PDF contract or agreement, you can cut down on the cost and clutter of printing and filing.
DocuSign for electronic signatures:
- Secure your document content by authenticating your signers
- Manage workflows from the cloud
- Access on any device, anywhere
How to add electronic signatures to PDF using DocuSign:
- Create a DocuSign account
- Upload the PDF to be signed
- Drag signature tags onto the document and hit send - its that easy
To learn more about how DocuSign can simplify your day, sign up for a free 30-day trial.