Business partnership agreements have never been easier to execute with DocuSign
A business agreement is a must when two or more individuals are prepared to form a partnership in order to carry out business operations. It is essential to explicitly outline and establish the rules and the responsibilities of all the parties involved. However, contract negotiations and completion can become a hassle if the people involved work in different locations.
DocuSign can help simplify the process so that you and your partners can concentrate on growing your business. Electronic signatures can be added to any document for that matter all online, anytime, anywhere. You can create business agreement templates and other legal agreement forms to send out documents quickly. You can rest assured knowing that your files are safe and secure with DocuSign’s industry-trusted security.
- Edit and send from any device
- Sign, send and manage with ease
- Use advanced authentication to verify the signer's identity
- Integrate into your favorite apps, including Google Docs and Salesforce
- Customize to fit with your unique business needs, from large enterprises to individuals
Keep the momentum going in your new partnership with DocuSign. Get started signing business partnership agreements and more with our free 30-day trial.