How to add electronic signatures using DocuSign
Learning how to add electronic signatures to documents and contracts can be a breeze if you choose the right provider. Easy-to-use and to set up, DocuSign automates the complete signing and approval process. Whether it is a PDF, Word document, or email, you can quickly add your signature.
Check out how easy it is to add your electronic signature to contracts:
- Log in and upload your document
- State the signatories name and address
- Confirm your intent to sign electronically
- Review the document—add tags where needed
- Email your document to your signer(s)
DocuSign's digital signatures are accepted around the globe and can be used by anyone. Learn how to add your electronic signature to documents by signing up for a 30-day free trial.