Are you ready for the new LIBOR-less Era?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) announced plans to retire LIBOR by 2021 because of LIBOR’s inherent structural weakness.
In this live broadcast, find out how you can best prepare for the LIBOR-free economy and hear expert advice on what you need to start doing.
The panel discusses:
- Economic, technical and operational impacts of moving away from LIBOR on financial institutions
- Identifying key exposures and risks
- What role will technology play in identifying contracts affected?
- Planning: how to prioritise
- Communicating with counterparties: understanding the scale of the task
- Exploring best practice in managing economic and conduct risks during the transition
- Filling the gap: where are RFRs sufficient and where do other alternatives need to be found?
Hear from our expert panel:
- Andrew Dickinson,Programme Director – Legal Transformation, Barclays
- Steven Hurley, Head of Operations, Investment Banking, Investec
- John Grout, Independent Member, LIBOR Oversight Committee
- Andy Champion, Vice President, Enterprise Sales, EMEA, DocuSign