Centric Digital Saves More Than $200K Annually by Going Digital with DocuSign DTM
DocuSign for Box Helps Centric Digital Employees and Clients Drive Operational Efficiencies Worldwide
- Centric Digital uses DocuSign for Box to achieve an annual estimated cost savings of $200,000 on paper-based document management expenses including administrative handling, printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting.
- With DocuSign, Centric Digital empowers more than 170 employees in six countries to send, sign, and access digital documents for clients, vendors, and partners – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- Employees and clients of Centric Digital enjoy the operational efficiencies, error reductions, and time savings delivered by DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and Box integration.
NEW YORK CITY—January 20, 2015— Centric Digital, the leading pure play digital transformation company that helps organizations better understand and optimize their digital businesses to remain competitive in an increasingly digital world, announced today that it has standardized on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). Centric Digital leverages DocuSign’s integration with Box, https://www.docusign.com/partner/box, to eliminate paper-based processes to transact contracts and documents 100% digitally — anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely. DocuSign enables Centric Digital’s global team of more than 170 working in digital strategy, product innovation, technology delivery, finance, HR, sales, procurement, legal, and marketing to provide top-tier transaction experiences to valued clients, vendors, and partners around the world.
Since 2009, Centric Digital, http://centricdigital.com/, has been helping enterprises and organizations of all types achieve their digital transformation objectives. By providing detailed benchmarks and critical analysis of digital trends, Centric Digital helps global brands roadmap and implement tailor-made digital business strategies that position customers at the cutting edge of their respective industries. Trusted by companies ranging from emerging brands to members of the Fortune 500, Centric Digital prides itself on helping its clients achieve their digital potential by guiding them through the transformation from traditional businesses into digital leaders.
DocuSign is helping companies like Centric Digital automate manual, paper-based processes with the only open, independent, standards-based DTM platform for managing all aspects of documented business transactions. Businesses may go 100% digital with DocuSign’s industry-leading identity management, authentication, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, payment collection, digital and electronic signature, and document retention in the cloud.
- “DocuSign makes it possible for our global team to send, sign, and archive documents in hours and minutes rather than weeks and days,” says Brian Manning, president and chief digital officer at Centric Digital. “The savings on paper, the cost avoidance from reduced administrative headcount, and DocuSign’s reputation for ease-of-use, customer-centricity, and bank-grade security as the global standard for Digital Transaction Management make it the clear tool of choice for keeping our business digital as we help our clients reach their own digital transformation goals.”
- “We’re pleased to have Centric Digital join the DocuSign Global Trust Network to bring the power of Digital Transaction Management to its employees, clients, partners, and vendors around the world,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “Both Centric Digital and DocuSign are committed to empowering clients with an efficient and secure way to digitally transform how business gets done for faster speed to results, increased security and compliance, and a better end user experience.”
To learn more about DocuSign’s DTM platform, visit https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works/digital-transaction-management.
1 (646) 389-1667
1 (206) 576-8084
About Centric Digital
Centric Digital® is the leading pure play digital transformation partner for traditional businesses. Global enterprises across healthcare, finance, retail and industrials have turned to Centric Digital to help revolutionize their business models, customer experiences and operations to grow and compete in the digital age. Founded in 2009, Centric Digital fuses digital ingenuity, management consulting rigor, and startup creativity to raise the bar in digital services. Centric Digital solutions help enterprises understand trends and benchmark their digital capabilities against best practices and competitors. Centric Digital has successfully created innovative business strategies, realigned roadmaps to corporate objectives and designed and delivered innovative and enterprise scale digital and mobile experiences. For more information, visit www.centricdigital.com or call (347) 974-0980. Visit the Centric Digital blog at www.centricdigital.com/blog and follow Centric Digital on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Copyright 2009-2015. Centric Digital is the owner of Centric Digital® and all of its other marks www.centricdigital.com/about-us/terms-of-use/. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.