DocuSign Announces Release of Winter ‘11 Electronic Signature Service
DocuSign Launches the Fastest, Easiest and Most Secure Electronic Signing Experience Available
SEATTLE – January 19, 2011 – DocuSign® (www.docusign.com), the global leader in electronic signature, today announced the availability of DocuSign Winter '11, the latest release of the company's industry leading electronic signature service. This new version focuses on the signing experience, offering unprecedented speed and ease, making DocuSign the fastest way to get a signature.
DocuSigning is effortless and error-free with DocuSign SmartNavTM intelligently guiding signers through the online signing process. New signers can save a customized electronic signature for future use and access secure DocuSigned documents anywhere, anytime, at no charge. DocuSign is the first to offer the DocuSignID Card, a secure, electronic identification card, complete with authentication history and GPS location tracking via Google® Maps for added security.
"DocuSign is the gold standard by which all other electronic signature systems are measured," said Tom Gonser, founder and chief strategy officer at DocuSign. "With the Winter 11 release, we expanded the DocuSign signature to include the DocuSignID card, and now allow customers to capture handwritten signatures right in their browser, making it even easier and more familiar than ever. These advancements, coupled with secure end-to-end management of the transaction are the reason DocuSign leads the market."
DocuSign Winter '11 Key Features for Signers
- DocuSign has further simplified the user interface to create an even faster, easier and more intuitive signing experience.
- DocuSign SmartNavTM intelligently guides signers through each document—signature to signature, page to page and even through form fields to ensure each document is completed error-free.
- New signing tools give signers more convenience and control, including the ability to scroll through all pages or just jump to the pages that require signing.
- Handwritten signatures are captured directly into the document on devices like Apple® iPadTM, providing a comfortable, familiar process for many different types of transactions.
- DocuSign is HTML5 compatible, optimizing the signing process for most mobile devices.
- Signers can manage important documents and save their customized electronic signatures securely in the cloud and with a free DocuSign account.
Key Features for Senders and Signers
Introducing the first-ever DocuSignID Card. It lets users click on a signature and securely view the signer's name, authentication level, photograph and GPS location at the time of signing.Additional enhancements to user management include the ability to upload multiple users and offer LDAP support for single sign-on.
To learn more about the Winter '11 release, view a webinar or see how DocuSign works, visit:.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign is the electronic signature cloud platform leader, offering the fastest, easiest and most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents. DocuSign accelerates business results by deploying fast, simple and complete electronic signature solutions for its customers. DocuSign replaces slow, expensive paper transaction processing with fast, efficient and completely digital solutions that simultaneously improve compliance and reporting requirements. DocuSigning is made simple from any Internet-connected device by supporting nearly any document and form type in simple or complex workflows, and offering broad user authentication options, data collection, secure document/data storage and retrieval, and real-time negotiation and collaboration tools. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
DocuSign, the DocuSign logo and "the fastest way to get a signature" are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.