DocuSign Cloud Partner Program Transforms Electronic Transactions
Expanded Partner Ecosystem Brings eSignature Global Standard to Customers Everywhere
SAN FRANCISCO – May 2, 2012 – DocuSign today announced its DocuSign Cloud Partner Program to bring together leaders in cloud computing who are standardizing on DocuSign for eSignature to make it easier, faster, and more secure for companies of all sizes to manage online transactions and signatures in the cloud.
“Electronic signature has gone from a ‘nice to have’ to a ‘must have’ as companies look for innovative ways to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers,” said Keith Krach, chairman and CEO of DocuSign. “We continue to see more industries, businesses, and individual professionals embrace DocuSign to sign everything, everywhere in the cloud – driven in part by partners integrating with DocuSign for their eSignature platform.”
“DocuSign is the perfect example of an AppExchange partner, with an app built natively on the Force.com platform, that extends the reach of Salesforce to new processes and drives significant value for many salesforce.com customers,” said Ron Huddleston, senior vice president, ISV and Alliances, salesforce.com. “DocuSign’s Cloud Partner Program will help salesforce.com – as well as our ecosystem of partners – leverage DocuSign beyond just eSignature to manage transactions end-to-end in the cloud.”
DocuSign launched its Cloud Partner Program at its annual user conference, DocuSign MOMENTUM, in San Francisco today. DocuSign partners are expanding on the more than 15 million users who have DocuSigned more than 120 million transactions in 60 countries.
“Box is excited to be a founding member of the DocuSign Cloud Partner Program,” said Karen Appleton, vice president of business development at Box. “Since 2010, Box and DocuSign have helped businesses seamlessly manage document signature and content collaboration on Box’s powerful, open platform. Together, Box and DocuSign are providing millions of customers with a unified service for secure and efficient eSignature.”
“We already have a strong development relationship with DocuSign to develop world-class mobile apps for HTC devices using our HTC Scribe technology,” said Jad Boniface, program manager, HTCdev. “As a founding member of DocuSign’s Cloud Partner Program, HTC and DocuSign continue our collaboration helping consumers and businesses transact business faster in the cloud."
The DocuSign Cloud Partner Program already includes industry-leading cloud computing innovators in five areas:
- DocuSign Solutions Partners – Partners who develop, embed, and enable DocuSign’s eSignature platform to accelerate transactions in the cloud. Solutions partners include Alfresco, AppExtremes, Ariba, Big Machines, Box, Cameleon Software, Drawloop, Ecteon, ExactTarget, HP Exstream, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Novatus, salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Xactly, and Zuora.
- DocuSign Services Partners – Consulting partners who integrate DocuSign’s eSignature solution with existing business systems to automate workflows and implement straight-through processing in the cloud, as well as embedded technology partners that extend key features on the DocuSign platform. Services partners include Accenture, Acumen Solutions, Appirio, Authentify, Bluewolf, Centerstance, ClearTask, CloudSherpas, Corridor Consulting, PayPal, Persistent Systems, Okta, RSA, and Sonoma Partners.
- DocuSign Mobile Partners – Mobile marketplaces, device manufacturers, and solution providers who help make DocuSign’s mobile eSignature solutions available to customers to do business faster and better – anytime, anywhere, from any device. Mobile partners include AppDirect, AT&T, Cisco, Good Technology, HTC, Motorola Mobility, and Sprint.
- DocuSign Industry Partners – Partners who leverage DocuSign’s cloud-based platform to accelerate business results in specific industries. Industry partners include Allied Solutions (financial services), Aplifi (insurance), CampusDoor (education), Cartavi (real estate), Clutch Group (legal), eBix (insurance), iPipeline (insurance), IRES (real estate), MeridianLink (financial services), SkilledAthlete (leisure), WyDocs (financial services), and zipLogix (real estate).
- DocuSign Distribution Partners – Partners that distribute and resell DocuSign as part of their value-added cloud-based services. The more than 200 distribution partners include American Data Company, the National Association of REALTORS®, and Talentwise.
"We bring the power of the cloud to improving our customers' business processes, and we view DocuSign as an important capability in automating business transactions," said Shally Stanley, managing director of Global Services at Acumen Solutions. "As a founding member of DocuSign's Cloud Partner Program, we look forward to growing this market together."
“In today’s increasingly mobile, on-the-go, business environment, having secure and easy access to cloud-based tools such as DocuSign is important to help customers accelerate important business transactions,” said Herve Danzelaud, vice president of business development at Good Technology. “We’re excited to join the DocuSign Cloud Partner Program and help ensure seamless integration between DocuSign’s eSignature transaction platform and our Good Dynamics platform to enable companies to safely conduct business and access confidential information on smart phones and tablets.”
Companies interested in learning more about DocuSign’s Cloud Partner Program should visit http://www.docusign.com/partners.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is the leader in eSignature transaction management, and the global standard for eSignature. DocuSign helps customers accelerate transaction cycle times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.