DocuSign Delivers Industry Standard eSignature Integration for Salesforce
SAN FRANCISCO – August 24, 2011 – DocuSign® (www.docusign.com), the industry standard for electronic signature, announced today the latest version of DocuSign for Salesforce, giving customers the freedom to ‘Close it in the Cloud™’ – anytime, anywhere, on any device. The latest release of DocuSign for Salesforce is integrated directly into Salesforce CRM to generate dynamic documents on the fly, helping sales organizations to shorten the sales cycle, reduce costs, and see real-time pipeline updates in Salesforce Chatter.
“With eight of ten electronic signatures in the cloud DocuSigned, more businesses have standardized on DocuSign than all other electronic signature solutions combined,” said Keith Krach, chairman and CEO at DocuSign. “DocuSign is excited to further our partnership with salesforce.com as the pioneer and leader in cloud computing. Our deep integration makes it possible for sales organizations, like salesforce.com who uses DocuSign as their exclusive eSignature solution, to quickly and easily ‘Close it in the Cloud™’.”
Accessible from any browser, including mobile devices, DocuSign for Salesforce allows recipients to enter data, initial, date, and sign contracts online within minutes while automatically updating Salesforce account data. DocuSign for Salesforce supports virtually any document type, and provides for identity management/user authentication, forms/data collection, workflow automation, storage and more. With support for complex routing rules and dynamic collaboration tools, DocuSign makes sending documents electronically for eSignature as easy as sending an email from Salesforce. Key DocuSign for Salesforce enhancements include:
- Merge Fields Embed the Power of Salesforce into your Documents – Admins can create high-volume forms and templates for users by simply dragging and dropping data fields straight from Salesforce into vital documents. No programming required!
- Connect with Documents in the Cloud – Users can now easily grab forms and documents from Salesforce Content, as well as Box.net, Dropbox and Google Docs, to quickly and easily send contracts for signature in the cloud.
- Collaborate in the Cloud – Users can leverage DocuSign for Salesforce to close deals with the ability to make contract changes in the cloud and resend to all signing parties to accept. Changes are tracked throughout the process so users always know what was changed, when and who signed off.
- Single Sign On with your Salesforce Password – New Single Sign On functionality allows users to automatically sign into DocuSign with their existing Salesforce username and password so they only need to remember one password to quickly send contracts for signature.
- Easier & Faster Signing around the Globe – Browser–aware localization in the most common languages covering 66 percent of the global population makes it even easier and faster to close sales contracts beyond the more than 50 countries where DocuSign has already been used to securely sign legally-binding agreements. DocuSign displays the language for the signer based on browser, or signer selection.
- Close the Deal on the Spot with Mobile In-Person Signing – Users can create an order in Salesforce from anywhere with an iPad or other mobile device and hand to a customer to sign on the spot.
- Share Your Deals with Salesforce Chatter – Now your documents can Chatter automatically, so you know when a contract is sent, viewed, forwarded and signed. Salesforce.com users can track all documents in an opportunity through seamless integration with DocuSign, making sure the right people are always in the know.
“Customers coming to Dreamforce will have the chance to see some truly innovative approaches that partners like DocuSign have taken in leveraging the capabilities of the Force.com platform and Salesforce CRM,” said Ron Huddleston, vice president, ISV Alliances, salesforce.com. “Apps like these continue to push the social, open, mobile and trusted capabilities customers expect from the salesforce.com ecosystem.”
Dreamforce 2011 is the cloud computing event of the year. The ninth annual conference will welcome more than 30,000 customers, partners and developers to the new world of the social enterprise. With more than 450 sessions and 250 cloud companies in the expo, Dreamforce offers the content and educational opportunities that enable attendees to tap into the power of the social enterprise.
Attendees can see demos of the latest release of DocuSign for Salesforce, take advantage of special show pricing, and enter to win a vacation for two at the DocuSign booth #501.
Pricing and Availability
DocuSign for Salesforce pricing and additional product information can be found at www.docusign.com. DocuSign for Salesforce enhancements are available now.
- Register for Dreamforce: www.dreamforce.com
- Become a fan of Dreamforce on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dreamforce
- Become a fan of DocuSign on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/docusign
- Follow @Dreamforce on Twitter: www.twitter.com/dreamforce
- Visit DocuSign at Dreamforce booth #501
About the Force.com Platform and AppExchange
Force.com is the trusted social enterprise platform for building and running any employee app in the cloud. Force.com powers the Salesforce CRM apps, the more than 200,000 custom apps used by salesforce.com customers such as Japan Post, Kaiser Permanente, KONE, and Sprint Nextel and the more than 1,200 ISV apps built by partners such as BMC, FinancialForce.com and Fujitsu.
Enterprise apps built on the Force.com platform can be easily distributed and marketed through the salesforce.com AppExchange http://www.salesforce.com/appexchange/.
The salesforce.com social enterprise platform delivers the most trusted and comprehensive cloud technologies for social, mobile and open apps. It includes Force.com, the cloud platform for employee apps, Heroku, the cloud platform for customer apps and Database.com, the cloud database to integrate the social enterprise.
Salesforce, Dreamforce, Force.com, Heroku, AppExchange and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is the industry standard for electronic signature. Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device, DocuSign easily replaces manual, paper-based methods with the only end-to-end solution that improves business results by managing all aspects of documented transactions, including identity management, authentication, electronic signature, forms/data collection, collaboration, workflow automation, storage, and more. DocuSign helps customers decrease contract cycle times, grow revenue faster, reduce costs, gain real-time visibility and control, and enhance customer satisfaction with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and storing documents in the cloud. Need something signed? DocuSign it! Need to sign something? DocuSign it!
*Contest to win a vacation for two subject to eligibility requirements. Additional general contest and promotion rules and terms and conditions will apply and can be found at the following location: