DocuSign & zipLogix Deepen Integration to Help Real Estate Professionals Close Deals Faster
Leaders in Digital Transaction Management and Real Estate Forms Launch New Features to Empower Brokers and Agents to Accelerate Deals from ‘Listing to Close’ 100% Digitally
- zipLogix & DocuSign deliver a complete transaction management solution for greater visibility, compliance & control
- DocuSign Transaction Rooms™ always provide the most current zipForm® forms to increase agent efficiency and eliminate the need for manual updates
- 12M+ documents have been DocuSigned to close nearly 2M real estate transactions on the DocuSign Global Trust Network over the last 12 months
SAN FRANCISCO and NEW ORLEANS (2014 REALTORS® CONFERENCE AND EXPO)—November 6, 2014—DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) and zipLogix® announced a deeper partnership to empower real estate professionals to delight buyers and sellers with all digital transactions via DocuSign Transaction Rooms integrated with zipForm®. The enhanced integration brings together the value of DocuSign as the real estate industry standard for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) with zipLogix, the top real estate forms software. The joint solution empowers brokers and agents to close deals faster, increase transaction security and compliance, and delight clients with the convenience of DocuSigning – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- “DocuSign Transaction Rooms empower brokers and agents to manage the complete real estate transaction from listing to close 100% digitally for an easier, faster, more convenient and secure experience for all parties to the transaction,” said Tom Gonser, DocuSign founder and chief strategy officer. “We’re pleased to grow our relationship with the industry leader in forms to deliver the most complete Digital Transaction Management solution for real estate professionals to close deals faster for a better client experience.”
- “We are pleased to deepen our partnership with DocuSign as the real estate industry standard for Digital Transaction Management,” said Walt McDonald, chairman of the board for zipLogix. “Studies show that DocuSign saves an average of $21 per document in printing and overnight costs, plus $10 per transaction in productivity improvements. Collaborating with DocuSign helps us fulfill our mission of streamlining business for real estate professionals to help brokers and agents provide impeccable service and value to their clients.”
The deeper integration significantly expands on the existing process for using zipForm® inside DocuSign. The enhanced integration delivers new benefits including:
- Fully Digital Transactions: Combining DocuSign and zipLogix provides a single, trusted solution for managing the complete real estate transaction with the forms that real estate professionals need inside the Digital Transaction Management platform they trust.
- Simplified Transactions: Agents and brokers can quickly and easily access, import, and work with documents from zipForm® from within DocuSign Transaction Rooms, including both standard forms and custom libraries.
- Improved Efficiency: All forms automatically include signature fields to accelerate the speed of transactions. All data created in a transaction is retained throughout the process, decreasing administrative time throughout the process.
Brokers will be pleased by DocuSign and zipLogix’s enhanced workflow, delivering mobility and clear guidance for executing transactions quickly, as well as providing a single process where agents can manage transactions and access current zipForm® forms. Brokers will have increased visibility for managing their business, assuring compliance with checklists, and approval processes unique to their business. Brokers can also define access, permissions, and roles for everyone involved in a transaction to drive deeper security and compliance.
The expanded partnership with zipLogix builds on an eventful year for DocuSign in which the Digital Transaction Management leader significantly grew its customer base and signed numerous partnership and marketing agreements with companies such as Royal La Page, the National Apartment Association, the National MultiFamily Housing Council, RESAAS, and LenderLive. MLSListings and MRED standardized on DocuSign. DocuSign remains an active participant in many national approved supplier programs for leading brands and franchises.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program. More than 12 million documents have been completed across nearly 2 million real estate transactions on the DocuSign Global Trust Network over the past twelve months.
The company continues to serve the real estate industry with the strongest and most scalable Digital Transaction Management solution, which includes:
- Full mobile support: Execute documents anywhere with apps for iOS, Android, or Windows Mobile devices.
- Simple, automated workflow: Broker-defined checklists assure required information and records are completed for each transaction, improving business efficiency and reducing errors.
- Integration with leading real estate systems and cloud storage providers: DocuSign supports zipForm®, Tribus CRM, Box, DropBox, OneDrive, and Google Drive, among many others.
- Trusted Platform: DocuSign protects every transaction with bank-level security standards and technology.
- Ease of use: Reusable templates and centralized document storage grant users with access to up-to-date documents and procedures.
- 100% ‘Always On’: To assure the highest possible level of service availability, DocuSign is the only DTM platform with redundant and geo-diverse data centers offering enterprise grade availability and reliability.
Real estate professionals interested in finding out more about how DocuSign can help them close more deals faster using DocuSign Transaction Rooms integrated with zipForm should visit DocuSign.com/zipLogix.
+1 (215) 317-9091
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
DocuSign offers transaction management services and is the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Official and Exclusive provider of electronic signature services under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
The zipLogix family of tech-savvy products are the recognized industry standard for electronic real estate forms and transaction management systems and is available to more than 884,000 real estate professionals. zipForm® is the Exclusive and Official forms software of the National Association of REALTORS®. zipLogix also offers relay®, the web-based transaction management system. zipLogix provides transaction solutions to real estate professionals that enhance the value of services they deliver to their clients while improving productivity and efficiency.
zipLogix, a subsidiary of Real Estate Business Services, Inc. (REBS), is a joint venture between REBS and the National Association of REALTORS®. zipLogix is also a proud Partner in NAR’s REALTOR Benefits® Program.