Drawloop Fast Tracks Sales with DocuSign for Salesforce
Document Automation Provider Integrates with DocuSign for Salesforce to Deploy Complete Contract Creation and Execution Lifecycle
SEATTLE - October 14, 2009 - DocuSign, the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature and contract execution solutions, today announced that Drawloop Technologies employs DocuSign for Salesforce to accelerate their contract signing process. The Irvine-based on-demand document automation solutions provider integrated DocuSign for Salesforce into their Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM) platform as the final piece of a full cycle contract management system. DocuSign for Salesforce provides the final step for a complete e-signature contract execution process, including the ability to capture valuable client data and automatically update Drawloop’s Salesforce CRM.
"We see DocuSign as the last step of document automation—and one of the most critical," says Jim Roberson, co-founder and president of Drawloop Technologies. "It was natural for us because for a lot of documents that we automate, merge and package, the next step is to get those executed and that's where we found a nice fit and synergy with our service and the DocuSign electronic signature service."
Drawloop salespeople pull data directly from Salesforce CRM to auto-populate a DocuSign e-signature enabled contract. DocuSign empowers Drawloop sales people to manage routing to multiple signers and receive necessary contract information directly back into the Salesforce.com database.
"What's been nice is being able to generate the contract from within Salesforce using our Dynamic Document Packaging service, send it through the DocuSign e-signature process and get it all back in one location in Salesforce," says Roberson.
DocuSign enables salespeople to initiate the contract execution process sooner. Rather than waiting for the customer to supply pertinent information to initiate a contract, Drawloop salespeople use DocuSign to request this information during the actual contract signing process. The signer cannot complete the e-signing process without addressing each field on the form. Contracts are now accurately completed and returned faster.
Roberson believes one of the key differentiating factors of the DocuSign technology is this capability to capture data during the signing process. "DocuSign is substantially unique from other options because most of the time if you're missing data you need to pick up the phone, call them, email them and try to get all of that data before you can send it out for signing," he says. "With DocuSign, that hassle is totally eliminated. With DocuSign you don't have to disrupt that signing process, they can just fix all of that on the fly," says Roberson. "Just by the very nature of how much easier DocuSign is to get a document signed, get it completed and get it archived, DocuSign allows us to go from a couple of days or even a week, down to literally hours to get a contract executed."
"Drawloop is not only a great partner, they are a great DocuSign customer as well," says Ken Cavallon, market director at DocuSign. "The relationship is synergistic and benefits both organizations and more importantly, our joint customers. The innovative approach that Drawloop has taken in automating their sales business process has led to enhancements in the way we serve our joint customers in the Salesforce ecosystem. We look forward to another fantastic year of innovation and growth together as partner and customer."
The DocuSign Advantage
After reviewing several solutions, Drawloop selected DocuSign based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of Use—DocuSign makes it fast and easy for Drawloop to send contracts for client e-signature, and just as simple for clients to sign electronically. This intuitive service closely replicates the traditional signing experience, creating a positive client experience.
- Compliance—With DocuSign, contracts are secure encrypted PDFs. Clients cannot revise ad hoc, ensuring 100 percent compliance for all signed contracts. Plus, all DocuSign e-signed documents are legally binding.
- Real-time Visibility—DocuSign reveals the signing status of every agreement in real-time: when it was opened, when it was printed, when it was signed, the elapsed time the transaction has taken, and which agreements remain to be signed, enabling Drawloop to manage its channel more effectively.
- CRM Integration—By employing DocuSign for Salesforce, Drawloop can now close it in the cloud™ without leaving its Salesforce CRM system, accelerating close times to hours. DocuSign automatically populates Salesforce data sets into its service which eliminates the need to re-key data. Using the tools in Salesforce, Drawloop can create contract status reports.
- Workflow Management—DocuSign automates many workflow processes for Drawloop using intelligent business rules built into the service. For example, now salespeople can initiate the contracting process and simultaneously request customer data required to execute a contract, eliminating delays in contract engagement. The DocuSign service can also be set to automatically remind Drawloop customers that they have a contract to "docu-sign," or alert them that a contract is expiring on a certain date.
For more information about the business benefits DocuSign provides Drawloop, read the detailed case study at:
About Drawloop Technologies
Drawloop is a complete document automation service. We help businesses, organizations and individuals close more deals, increase revenue and improve productivity through automating document creation. In minutes, you can web-enable the same Microsoft Office files your business has been using for years. There is no hardware or software to buy, install or maintain. All you need is your documents and a web browser! Your documents are the application. Businesses rely on Drawloop to help automate the creation of proposals, sales quotes, presentations and any other documents critical to selling or servicing their products. For more information, please visit us at http://www.Drawloop.com, or call (877) 462-5667.
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature. DocuSign empowers individuals, small business and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. To date, more than 45 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog. Follow DocuSign on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign and the DocuSign logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.