EU-compliant Digital Transaction Management Now Available from DocuSign & OpenTrust
OpenTrust Digital Signature Service Now Available on The DocuSign Global Trust Network Giving Global Enterprises More Options for Transacting Business Quickly, Easily and Securely
- OpenTrust’s EU-compliant Protect & Sign digital signature service is now available on the DocuSign Global Trust Network to give global enterprises more options for transacting business
- DocuSign empowers anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device – securely – as the Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™
- The DocuSign Global Trust Network includes 120K+ companies and 40M+ unique users in 188 countries; with 40K+ new unique users joining every day
LONDON and PARIS — 12 November 2014 —DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®), The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™ (DTM), and OpenTrust, the European leader of digital certification services, today announced the integration of OpenTrust’s EU-compliant Protect & Sign secure digital signature service into the DocuSign DTM platform. The new offering available now delivers more eSignature options on the DocuSign Global Trust Network to empower anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
With its industry-leading ease-of-use and ease-of-integration, DocuSign’s platform features the easiest, fastest, most convenient and secure electronic and digital signature solutions that ensure the legal value of transactions as certified by OpenTrust as a trusted third-party. DocuSign allows users to create or capture existing documents, quickly setup approval and signature workflows, provide proper authentication options for each recipient, and then send for review and signature – all while complying to business, industry and government requirements.
DocuSign’s universal platform for managing document-based transactions in the cloud – with fully configurable and adaptable processes that are immediately deployable without prerequisites – empowers global enterprises to:
- Achieve dramatic ROI fast: DocuSigning eliminates printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to transact business and close contracts faster.
- Increase security and compliance: DocuSign ensures the integrity and protection of data and documents through industry-leading authentication, encryption and a legally binding audit trail that shows who signed what, when, where and how.
- Delight customers: DocuSign offers the convenience of conducting business whenever, wherever convenient.
- “OpenTrust is pleased to partner with DocuSign as the global standard for Digital Transaction Management,” said Pascal Colin, CEO, OpenTrust. “Our common Cloud-based solution enables companies of any size to quickly, easily and securely deploy EU-compliant digital signature processes on the DocuSign Global Trust Network.”
- “DocuSign’s DTM platform with OpenTrust Protect & Sign digital signature service helps customers go fully digital to make cloud transactions more convenient and secure than ever,” said Jesper Frederiksen, VP and managing director of EMEA, DocuSign. “Joint customers can DocuSign transactions to transform manual, paper-based workflows into fully digital processes for dramatic ROI, increased security and compliance, and better customer experiences.”
For more information, register to join DocuSign as its Signature City Tour in Paris on 18 November, Stockholm on 19 November, Amsterdam on 20 November at http://signaturecitytour.docusign.com, or visit https://www.docusign.co.uk/ or https://www.opentrust.com/en/. A complimentary trial version of DocuSign is available at https://www.docusign.co.uk/trial.
L’Agence RP for DocuSign France
+33 (0)1 81 89 28 22
Oxygen PR for OpenTrust
+33 1 41 11 37 89
Julie Walsh MPRCA
Chameleon PR for DocuSign EMEA
+44 (0) 20 7680 5500
+33 1 55 64 22 85
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign’s DTM platform is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call +33 975 181 331. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
OpenTrust is a leading provider of trusted identity-based solutions for protecting credentials, data and transactions. We are also an internationally recognized Certification Authority. OpenTrust’s two major product lines are available as a cloud service or under a software license:
•Trusted Identities, featuring strong authentication and certificate lifecycle management for any type of media or device (PC, smartphone, tablet, badge, token)
•Trusted Documents & Transactions, featuring digital signatures, confidentiality and proof management.
OpenTrust operates in Europe, the Middle East and the USA through a network of local resellers. Find out more at: http://www.opentrust.com/en/.