Expedia CruiseShipCenters Completes Transactions 10x Faster with DocuSign
Travel Agency Franchisees Cut Administration Costs and Increase Productivity with DocuSign and Office 365
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters® has standardized on DocuSign for Microsoft Office 365 to provide Digital Transaction Management to nearly 200 franchises across North America
- With DocuSign, Expedia CruiseShipCenters enables its franchisees to complete transactions up to 10 times faster, allowing for an overall savings of $76 per agreement
- Expedia CruiseShipCenters franchisees are now able to sign, send, and complete documents fully digitally with DocuSign, making a faster, more secure, transparent and cost-effective signing process
VANCOUVER, B.C.—January 13, 2015—Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a retail travel franchise owned by Expedia® Inc., today announced it has rolled out DocuSign, Inc.’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and industry-leading eSignature solution integrated with Microsoft Office 365 to its nearly 200 franchise partners across North America. Franchisees are DocuSigning to accelerate paperwork for their 4,000 Vacation Consultants and to simplify, automate, and streamline processes in Legal and other departments.
By consistently implementing technologies that streamline workflows and eliminate extraneous administrative hours, Expedia CruiseShipCenters keeps its franchisees ahead of the curve and helps increase productivity, allowing them to focus on building better, more effective businesses rather than chasing paper. DocuSign’s deep integration with Microsoft Office 365 helps the company and its franchisees get business done faster – securely, and in compliance with standard operating procedures. With DocuSign, Expedia CruiseShipCenters and their franchisees can securely transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device.
- “Investment in technology that enhances operations is vital to the continued success of our franchise partners,” says Andrew Fowler, manager of partner support at Expedia CruiseShipCenters. “We’ve standardized on DocuSign as our Digital Transaction Management solution of choice for Expedia CruiseShipCenters and our nearly 200 franchise locations across North America. DocuSign’s deep partnership with Microsoft and integration with Office 365 enable our franchise partners to complete agreements 10 times faster, resulting in an overall savings of $76 per agreement.”
- “Leading partners like DocuSign are building award-winning apps on the Office platform to help our customers get more value directly from their most highly used applications,” says John Case, vice president of Marketing, Microsoft Office. “The strategic partnership with DocuSign helps our customers keep transactions digital and manage eSignatures seamlessly from within Office 365 and SharePoint, where they already communicate, collaborate and create.”
DocuSign received the 2014 Microsoft Office and SharePoint App Developer Partner of the Year Award earlier this year. To learn more about how companies are benefiting from DocuSign for Microsoft Office 365, please visit https://www.docusign.com/solutions/microsoft.
1 (604) 678-3560
1 (206) 576-8084
About Expedia CruiseShipCenters
Named a fast-growing franchise by MSN Money, Expedia CruiseShipCenters provides exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of 190 retail travel agency franchises. As part of Expedia, Inc. and the most recognized brand in travel, the company’s 4,000 Vacation Consultants specialize in selling cruises, but also offer travelers a wide range of vacation products including hotels, vacation packages, tours, excursions and more. The company has been navigating spectacular vacation experiences for customers across North America since 1987. For more information on Expedia CruiseShipCenters, visit www.cruiseshipcenters.com or www.expediafranchise.com.
Expedia is either a registered trademark or trademark of Expedia, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other logos or product and company names mentioned herein may be the property of their respective owners. © 2014 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST # 2029030-50 and CST # 20893-43
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2003-2015. DocuSign, Inc. is the owner of DOCUSIGN® and all of its other marks, www.docusign.com/IP. All other marks appearing herein are the property of their respective owners.