Financial Advisory Firm Hanson McClain Modernizes Service by Going Digital with DocuSign
Firm’s Workforce Improves Client Service with DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) Platform by Eliminating the Need to Print, Fax, Scan or Mail Documents to Complete Transactions
- Hanson McClain has standardized on DocuSign for Digital Transaction Management (DTM) to empower its workforce, including financial advisors, client services, and account teams, to fully digitize workflows.
- Hanson McClain is DocuSigning to reduce administrative spending, eliminate paper, and streamline financial documents and processes requiring signatures.
- Hanson McClain’s advisors and clients are now able to quickly, easily and securely sign, send, and complete financial transactions on the DocuSign Global Trust Network – anytime, anywhere, on any device.
SACRAMENTO—December 23, 2014—Hanson McClain Advisors, an independent investment financial advisory firm that specializes in retirement planning, investment advising, and 401 (k) management, announced today that it has standardized on DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) for Digital Transaction Management (DTM). Hanson McClain – one of Baron’s Top 100 Financial Advisors – is making the digital transformation with DocuSign to empower its advisors, clients, and staff to transact contracts and documents completely digitally – anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely. DocuSign is helping eliminate the hassles, costs and lack of security in printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents to complete financial transactions for the more than $2.1B assets under management for the firm’s nearly 4,000 clients.
Hanson McClain, https://hansonmcclain.com/, delivers long- and short-term investment planning solutions and advice to help clients achieve their goals and plan strategically for retirement. The firm was founded in 1993 by Scott Hanson and Pat McClain, who envisioned a model of financial advising that emphasized teamwork and allowed individual advisors to offer clients best-in-class service. That industry-leading service means leveraging the best technology available to create a world-class client experience. Hanson McClain advisors praise the speed, ease-of-use, security and convenience of DocuSign for clients and advisors alike.
- “Up to this point, our contracts with clients and our internal processes on the accounting and client services teams have been paper-based and manual,” said Steve Burnett, president, Hanson McClain Advisors. “With DocuSign, we are able to automate our firm’s and our clients’ most important transactions. Not only is this allowing us to save money on printing, faxing, and overnighting documents, but it also enables both our advisors and our clients to DocuSign documents on the go whenever, wherever convenient.”
- “Ten of the top 15 U.S. financial firms are making the digital transformation with DocuSign for a faster, easier, more convenient and secure way to transact business,” said Neil Hudspith, chief revenue officer, DocuSign. “We’re pleased to have Hanson McClain Advisors join the DocuSign Global Trust Network to provide their advisors and clients with a better way to do business.”
To learn about DocuSign for financial services, visit http://www.docusign.com/solutions/industries/financial-services.
Hanson McClain Advisors
1 (800) 482-2196
1 (206) 576-8084
About Hanson McClain
Hanson McClain is an independent investment financial advisory firm committed to providing clients with a direct approach to financial planning. We are committed to working with you to create a financial strategy that meets your needs. We take great pride in hiring and retaining highly-skilled advisors and invite you to review our team of advisors at Hanson McClain. The company’s involvement in the community is a fundamental part of Hanson McClain’s business philosophy and core values. Hanson McClain is dedicated to making our community a better place to live and is an active supporter of local charitable organizations. To learn more about Hanson McClain, visit: https://hansonmcclain.com/
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management®. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.