Nancy Alert and Associates Lands Real Estate Deals with DocuSign eSignature Solution
DocuSign eSignature Service Helps Real Estate Pro to Quickly and Securely Close Deals for Globetrotting Clients
SEATTLE and WASHINGTON, D.C. – March 30, 2010 - DocuSign®, the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature solutions, today announced that Nancy Alert and Associates uses DocuSign to accelerate the signing process for real estate documents. DocuSign expedites the average turnaround of real estate documents from days to minutes—even for clients travelling overseas. Metro D.C.-based, Alert also leverages DocuSign's speed and security as a competitive differentiator in a quickly changing real estate market.
After DocuSigning for the first time, Alert was hooked. Working with a buyer on business in Egypt, Alert was able to electronically send the documents for e-signature. Her client received a DocuSign email notification, quickly adopted a digital signature and signed the documents online in minutes, not days. The offer was the first received and accepted immediately by the seller. Using DocuSign to be the "first to the finish line" has proven successful for Alert and her clients—both locally and abroad giving Alert the competitive advantage of speed—even with overseas clients.
"DocuSign is fast and easy for my clients to use—eliminating faxing headaches and no more worries about safeguarding client information," said Alert. "I tell my clients not to worry. Within minutes, the documents are signed and returned. It's not unusual for me to close a great deal in hours with DocuSign—even on a Saturday night! DocuSign has it all—there's no turning back."
The DocuSign Advantage
After reviewing other e-signature solutions providers, Nancy Alert and Associates continues using DocuSign REALTOR® Edition based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of Use—DocuSign makes it easy for Alert to send documents for client e-signature, and just as simple for clients to sign electronically from anywhere in the world. This intuitive service closely replicates the traditional signing experience, creating a positive client experience.
- Compliance and Security—With DocuSign, Nancy Alert and Associates is assured of security as documents are an encrypted PDF. Signers are authenticated and contracts can only be returned only if fully completed, ensuring 100 percent compliance.
- Real-Time Visibility—DocuSign reveals the signing status of every agreement in real-time: when it was opened, when it was signed, the time the transaction has taken, and which contracts remain to be signed. Alert knows immediately when a real estate document is completed so deals can be transacted faster in a highly competitive market.
- Workflow Management—DocuSign automates Nancy Alert and Associates business processes. Alert can automatically route documents for approval in t he designated order and provide signed copies to others such as office coordinators, title and lenders. DocuSigned documents are returned only when complete, thereby reducing turnaround time from days to minutes.
- Cost-Effective—DocuSign reduces administrative costs associated with the traditional signing process, eliminating the need to print, fax or drive to meet clients for in-person signings.
For more information about the business benefits DocuSign provides Nancy Alert and Associates, read the detailed case study at: http://docusign.com/customers/success_stories/Nancy-Alert-Realty.pdf.
About Nancy Alert and Associates
Serving the metro Washington, D.C. area since 1996, Nancy Alert and Associates with RE/MAX Allegiance, caters to both Residential and Commercial, domestic and international clientele. Owner Nancy Alert, REALTOR®, e-PRO®, CRS®, ABR®, GRI®, RDCPro™ and REO & Short Sale Specialist, is licensed in Maryland, Virginia and Washington, D.C. To learn more about Nancy Alert, visit www.NancyAlert.com, email info@NancyAlert.com or call (703) 522-1940 x322.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature.DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry's only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime for customers over the last 30 months. To date, more than 70 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of e-signature services for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318.
Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog.
Follow DocuSign on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign, "the fastest way to get a signature," and the DocuSign logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.