Next Generation Signing Experience Makes DocuSigning Documents Easier Than Ever
DocuSign Winter ’15 Release Highlights Company’s Commitment to Customer Success via User-Centric Design
- DocuSign Winter ’15 Release features an enhanced signing experience to make it easier and faster for anyone to transact anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
- DocuSign customer Butte County applauds the new release, citing it’s easier than ever for government officials to DocuSign legally-binding search warrants to fight crime faster and keep communities safe.
- The company’s commitment to user-centric design is highlighted within the DocuSign Winter ’15 Release with significant visual and interaction design enhancements to improve usability, streamline navigation, and provide a modern look and feel.
- Within DocuSign, users now have the option to print and ship completed documents to 1,800 FedEx Office™ locations based on the company’s collaboration with FedEx Office, announced on July 14, 2014.
SAN FRANCISCO–December 9, 2014–DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign®) launched its DocuSign Winter ’15 Release, which includes an improved signing experience based on customer feedback from focus groups, usability studies, user testing and more. DocuSign’s new signing experience features both visual and interaction design enhancements that reflect the company’s commitment to customer-centric product innovation, www.docusign.com/docusign-winter-15-release.
With its focus on enhanced usability, DocuSign’s new signing experience makes it even easier and faster for signers to successfully complete transactions. Along with a more modern look and feel, DocuSign features streamlined navigation and expanded browser support for embedded signing. These enhancements were optimized for “best in class” signing experiences on desktops, laptops and especially mobile devices. The improved signing experience represents DocuSign’s promise to empower anyone to sign anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. Securely.
DocuSign customer Butte County reports tremendous value from the DocuSign signing experience. Butte County, a rural area in Northern California, is DocuSigning within the county’s Office of the District Attorney to expedite search warrants to keep the community safer. The District Attorney’s Office also turns to DocuSign to securely manage and protect evidence in criminal investigations, which in turn reduces time and expenses billed to taxpayers. To view a video that details Butte County’s successful use of DocuSign, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwmS0oCAqNY&feature=youtu.be
- “DocuSign is helping us protect our officers and our citizens,” says Albert Tong, information systems analyst at Butte County. “We applaud the company’s new signing experience, especially the streamlined navigation and DocuSign’s ease of use on mobile devices. Our officers often need search warrants at inopportune times, like the middle of the night, and then need to get a judge to sign. Paper signing can take hours or days. With DocuSign, it takes minutes. The faster we can get the search warrant signed, the faster we can put bad guys behind bars. DocuSign is allowing us to do just that.”
- “DocuSign has a long history of customer-centric innovation beginning in 2003 with eSignature development by our founder Tom Gonser,” says Matt Malden, chief product officer at DocuSign. “Our concept is simple – eliminate paper from business and make it so that anyone can securely DocuSign anything, anytime, anywhere, on any device. The DocuSign Winter ’15 Release showcases our user-centric design and relentless commitment to ensuring the best possible customer experience – every time someone DocuSigns.”
- “DocuSign is a complement to our existing suite of printing and shipping services,” says Randy Scarborough, vice president of Retail Marketing for FedEx. “DocuSign customers may now send completed documents to any of our more than 1,800 FedEx Office locations and have immediate access to quick-turn copying and digital printing. This new tool is another example of the many digital and mobile printing services available through FedEx Office.”
New elements within the DocuSign signing experience include:
- Responsive Emails – Notification emails are automatically formatted for readability on smaller screen mobile devices and have improved placement of the primary message so that even first time users know exactly what they need to do to complete transactions.
- Welcome Experience – Now personalized messages are shown in the welcome screen for signers to reference as they are reviewing documents, helping set context and ensuring they complete forms correctly.
- Improved Controls – Changes made to core signing elements include optimized screen space to focus on the document being signed. Even details such as the location of the “Finish” button was moved to the lower right of the screen to improve usability. Intuitive navigation gets signers into their documents and through the signing experience faster than ever.
- Integration with FedEx Office—Customers may now print DocuSigned documents directly from DocuSign to any FedEx Office location as part of DocuSign working with FedEx Office.
DocuSign helps consumers and businesses go fully digital with the easiest, fastest, most secure global network for sending, signing, tracking, and retaining documents in the cloud to complete transactions. Consumers and businesses across industries, from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others, trust DocuSign because its Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform is the safest and most reliable in the industry with bank grade security and enterprise class reliability built in. DocuSign is Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), ISO 27001 and U.S.-E.U. Safe Harbor compliant; SSAE 16 Type II examined and tested; and TRUSTe certified.
TallGrass PR for DocuSign in North America
1 (605) 275-4075
1 (206) 576-8084
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign's DTM platform supports legally compliant electronic and digital signature processes tailored to meet requirements globally with localization in 43 languages. Companies and individuals DocuSign to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education, non-profit and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call 877.720.2040. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright 2014 DocuSign, Inc. All Rights Reserved. DocuSign is a registered trademark of DocuSign, Inc., as are other names and marks. Other marks appearing herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.