OpenTrust & DocuSign Collaborate to Accelerate Digital Transaction Management
Combination of DocuSign DTM and OpenTrust Protect & Sign Delivers EU Compliant Digital Signatures
PARIS, FRANCE and SAN FRANCISCO, USA – March 6, 2014 – DocuSign, Inc. (DocuSign) and OpenTrust announced a new partnership to help global organizations doing business in France manage transactions on DocuSign’s Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform using OpenTrust Protect & Sign. The combination of DocuSign and OpenTrust will help more companies more rapidly realize the benefits of a fully digital business with faster, more secure and compliant transactions in the cloud that create better experiences for customers, partners, suppliers, and employees.
“Doing business in the cloud just got a lot easier, faster, and more convenient,” said Jesper Frederiksen, vice president and managing director of EMEA, DocuSign. “The combination of DocuSign’s DTM platform with OpenTrust’s experience as a Trusted Services Provider will help more of our customers achieve their digital transformations. Our joint solution will help customers break free from the hassles of having to print, fax, scan, and overnight documents – or carry a physical digital certificate – to complete mission critical transactions.”
“OpenTrust’s partnership with DocuSign will deliver an EU compliant solution for Digital Transaction Management to our joint customers,” said Pascal Colin, CEO, OpenTrust. “The workflow automation delivered by DocuSign’s DTM platform is incredibly powerful and – in combination with OpenTrust’s Protect & Sign, a service using digital certificates – simplifies and accelerates business transactions in the cloud so more French firms can go digital now.”
The new partnership between DocuSign and OpenTrust offers EU customers:
- Immediate ROI – The joint solution enables rapid deployment without expensive IT investments to manage a wide range of document-based business transactions across every industry and department.
- Improved Security and Compliance – The joint solution from DocuSign and OpenTrust meets the requirements of the EU Directive on eSignature 1999/93/EC and the coming EU regulation on Electronic Identification and Trusted Services for Electronic Transactions (eIDAS). Additionally, DocuSign offers the only DTM platform that is ISO 27001 certified as an information security management system (ISMS), PCI DDS 2.0 compliant, TRUSTe certified, US-EU Safe Harbor compliant, and SSAE 16 Type II audited.
- Enhanced Customer Experience with Speed, Ease, and Convenience in the Cloud – Customers can complete transactions anytime, anywhere, on any mobile device with DocuSign.
OpenTrust and DocuSign will jointly market and sell the combined EU compliant solution. Organizations interested in DocuSign and OpenTrust’s joint solution may visit www.docusign.com or www.opentrust.com for more information.
Jennifer Fleming Julie Walsh MPRCA
TallGrass PR for DocuSign NA PR Chameleon PR for DocuSign EMEA PR
+1 (605) 275-4075 +44 (0) 20 7680 5500
Tatiana Graffeuil Caroline Drobinski
Oxygen PR for OpenTrust OpenTrust
About DocuSign Inc.
DocuSign® is The Global Standard for Digital Transaction Management™. Global enterprises, business departments, individual professionals, and consumers have standardized on DocuSign, with more than 40,000 new users joining the DocuSign Global Network every day. Today, that network includes millions of users in 188 countries. DocuSign’s DTM platform is used to accelerate transaction times to increase speed to results, reduce costs, and delight customers across nearly every industry – from financial services, insurance, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, communications, real estate, retail, and consumer goods to higher education and others – as well as every business department, including sales, finance, operations, procurement, HR/staffing, legal, and customer support. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call +33 975 181 331. Visit the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
OpenTrust is a leading provider of trusted identity-based solutions for protecting credentials, data and transactions. We are also an internationally recognized Certification Authority. OpenTrust’s two major product lines are available as a cloud service or under a software license:
- Trusted Identities, featuring strong authentication and certificate lifecycle management for any type of media or device (PC, smartphone, tablet, badge, token)
- Trusted Documents & Transactions, featuring digital signatures, confidentiality and proof management.
OpenTrust operates in Europe, the Middle East and the USA through a network of local resellers. Find out more at: http://www.opentrust.com/en/.