Our First Nest Realty Finds Golden Egg with DocuSign
eSignature Service Helps Houston Realty Enhance Client Satisfaction While Going Green
SEATTLE and HOUSTON – March 10, 2010 - DocuSign®, the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature solutions, today announced that Our First Nest Realty uses DocuSign to accelerate the signing process for real estate documents. DocuSign has expedited the average turnaround of real estate documents from days to minutes. Houston-based Our First Nest Realty also leverages DocuSign as a green technology differentiator and as part of the company's commitment to environmentally-friendly business processes.
"DocuSign came to the rescue. It helped streamline the process, provided my client an added service and reduced my company's carbon footprint in just one service," said Silverman, a strong advocate of green technology. "Being able to sign from a mobile phone was a huge advantage. Clients always tell me how easy it is to DocuSign—it's convenient, safe and legal. This is clearly the best tool I have ever used."
DocuSign has reduced or eliminated the need for Our First Nest Realty to print, fax or waste paper, ink and energy. He is pleased that he is helping clients with a hassle-free transaction and also upholding his pledge to the environment. Silverman holds a number of green designations and certificates including the National Association of REALTORS® Green designation and is a National Association of Homebuilders Certified Green Professional (CPG).
The DocuSign Advantage
After reviewing other e-signature solutions providers, Our First Nest Realty has continued using DocuSign based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of Use—DocuSign makes it easy for Silverman to send documents for client e-signature, and just as simple for clients to sign electronically. This intuitive service closely replicates the traditional signing experience, creating a positive client experience. DocuSign's Designed for Mobile functionality provides Silverman's clientele with anywhere, anytime electronic signing capabilities from an Apple iPod, RIM BlackBerry, Google Android, Windows Mobile or any other Internet-enabled mobile device.
- Compliance—With DocuSign, Our First Nest Realty is assured of security as documents are an encrypted PDF. Signers are authenticated and contracts can only be returned only if fully completed, ensuring 100% compliance.
- Real-Time Visibility—DocuSign reveals the signing status of every agreement in real-time: when it was opened, when it was signed, the time the transaction has taken, and which contracts remain to be signed. Our First Nest Realty knows immediately when a real estate document is completed so deals can be transacted faster in a highly competitive market.
- Workflow Management—DocuSign automates Our First Nest Realty's workflow processes. DocuSigned documents are returned only when complete, thereby reducing turnaround time from days to minutes.
- Cost-Effective—DocuSign reduces administrative costs associated with the traditional signing process, eliminating the need to print, fax or drive to meet clients for in-person signings
- Going Green—Environmentally-friendly, DocuSign aligns with Silverman's green initiatives and further differentiates Our First Nest Realty from competitors using older, resource-wasting business processes.
For more information about the business benefits DocuSign provides Our First Nest Realty, read the detailed case study at.
About Our First Nest Realty
Serving the greater Houston area, Our First Nest Realty focuses on helping first time buyers. Owner Paul Silverman, MIRM, CSP, GREEN, CGP, ePro, ABR, SRES, AHWD is a licensed Real Estate Broker with over 14 years in the real estate Industry and nine professional designations. Paul received the 2008 National Award for Region 5 Marketing Director of the Year, the 2006 PRISM Award for Marketing Professional of the Year, and was one of four finalists for the 2006 and 2007 Texas Star Awards for Marketing Professional of the Year. In addition, Paul achieved the top designation for marketing directors of Member, Institute of Residential Marketing, shared by only 22 others in Texas. To learn more about Our First Nest Realty and Paul Silverman, visit www.ourfirstnest.com, email [email protected] or call (823) 283-6601.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature.DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry's only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime for customers over the last 30 months. To date, more than 70 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of e-signature services for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318.
Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog.
Follow DocuSign on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign, "the fastest way to get a signature," and the DocuSign logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.