REThink Real Estate Attains Zen with DocuSign eSignature Service
DocuSign Helps San Francisco Bay Area-Based Realty Achieve Greater Calm, Control and Cash
SEATTLE and SAN FRANCISCO – March 10, 2010 - DocuSign®, DocuSign, the leading provider of on-demand electronic signature solutions, today announced that REThink Real Estate implemented DocuSign to accelerate its real estate document signing process. This leading San Francisco Bay Area-based real estate firm employs DocuSign's electronic signature services as the primary vehicle to complete real estate transactions. DocuSign expedites the average turnaround time of real estate documents from days to minutes. DocuSign helped REThink Real Estate successfully expand and leverage DocuSign's green technology as a market differentiator and competitive advantage.
"DocuSign has changed my life. I can't imagine doing business without it," said Nelson. "My clients love the convenience. Sometimes a buyer can make more than 20 offers before one is accepted. That means signing hundreds of pages at least 20 times! With DocuSign, it's click, click, click and you're done."
Nelson credits DocuSign with giving her more freedom—from paper, faxing and wasting time. By leveraging the Internet, Nelson notes that she and her clients can write, sign and submit an offer without being in the same state. With DocuSign, clients are rarely aware that Nelson is out of town for a speaking engagement or training. DocuSign also provides a much more polished and professional offer to agents, making Nelson's offers appear more persuasive than the handwritten, scanned and faxed documents typically presented to sellers.
The DocuSign Advantage
After reviewing other e-signature solutions providers, Nelson chose DocuSign based on the following key criteria:
- Ease of Use—DocuSign makes it easy for Nelson to send documents for client e-signature, and just as simple for the client to sign electronically. This intuitive service closely replicates the traditional signing experience, creating a positive client experience. Plus, DocuSign's Designed for Mobile functionality provides Nelson's clientele with anywhere, anytime electronic signing capabilities from an Apple iPhone, RIM BlackBerry, Google Android, Windows Mobile or any other mobile device.
- Compliance—With DocuSign, RETHink Real Estate is assured of security as documents are an encrypted PDF. Signers are authenticated and contracts can only be returned only if fully completed, ensuring 100 percent compliance. Aged, confidential documents are archived and purged automatically, thereby safeguarding personal client information.
- Real-Time Visibility—DocuSign reveals the signing status of every agreement in real-time: when it was opened, when it was signed, the time the transaction has taken, and which contracts remain to be signed. REThink Real Estate knows immediately when a real estate document is completed so deals can be transacted faster in a highly competitive market.
- Workflow Management—DocuSign automates Nelson's workflow processes. DocuSigned documents are returned only when complete, thereby reducing the turnaround time from days to minutes.
- Cost-Effective— DocuSign reduces administrative costs associated with the traditional signing process, eliminating the need to print, fax or drive to meet clients for in-person signings.
- Going Green— Environmentally friendly DocuSign aligns with Nelson's green initiatives and further differentiates REThink Real Estate from competitors using older, resource-wasting business processes.
About REThink Real Estate
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, REThink Real Estate serves several key niches, particularly women and investors, by providing an innovative, high-touch, education-focused real estate experience. Founded by Tara-Nicholle Nelson, MA, Esq., a successful real estate broker, attorney, author and accredited buyer's representative, REThink Real Estate offers predictability, calm and control in the real estate process. For more information on REThink Real Estate, visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About DocuSign, Inc.
DocuSign, Inc. is the leading provider of on-demand software services for electronic signature.DocuSign empowers individuals, small businesses and global enterprises to operate faster and more efficiently, with greater profitability, enhanced security and compliance. DocuSign is the only Web-based service to securely automate and control the entire electronic document signing process. DocuSign employs the SaaS eSign industry's only enterprise class SAS-70, fully redundant data center delivering 99.993% uptime for customers over the last 30 months. To date, more than 70 million signature events have been executed using DocuSign. In addition, DocuSign is the official and exclusive provider of e-signature services for the National Association of REALTORS® 1.1 million members, under the REALTOR Benefits® Program.
To learn how DocuSign can accelerate your business, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318.
Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog.
Follow DocuSign on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DocuSign.
DocuSign, "the fastest way to get a signature," and the DocuSign logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.