Sage Payment Solutions Selects DocuSign as Official and Exclusive Electronic Signature Partner to Automate Last Mile of Customer Onboarding
DocuSign's #1 Electronic Signature Service Chosen to Streamline Workflow,
Increase Transaction Speed and Reduce Cost of Merchant Transactions within ISO Community
SEATTLE – May 4, 2011 – DocuSign® (www.docusign.com), the world's leading electronic signature solution with more than six million customers, today announced that it has been selected as the official and exclusive electronic signature partner of Sage Payment Solutions, the payments division for Sage North America.
Sage Payment Solutions chose DocuSign's enterprise-class electronic document and signature management solution to automate the last mile of their customer set-up process in order to:
- Increase customer onboarding speed: 80% of Merchant Agreements are DocuSigned in less than 24 hours
- Reduce rework: DocuSigned contracts return complete the first time with no missing initials or signatures – and they're clearly legible for underwriting
- Automate the paper-chase: DocuSign's automated reminders remove manual follow up and accelerate the speed of business
- Drive visibility: Dashboards provide signing status and updates so customers know exactly where agreements are in the process at all times
- Enhance compliance: DocuSign enables customers to set standards for routing and signing, even leverage DocuSign ID Check and DocuSign's exclusive Certificate of Completion for enhanced authentication and security, to ensure compliance with the Federal ESIGN Act
- Reduce fraud: DocuSign provides a complete audit of the signing event from start to finish, ensuring safe, secure and legally-binding signatures for merchant transactions
"DocuSign is a proven, trusted solution for eSignature," commented Greg Hammermaster, president of Sage Payment Solutions. "We needed a legally binding, ESIGN Act-compliant solution that's proven to accelerate the speed of business, reduce cost and create a better customer experience. We found DocuSign to be the best solution provider for us."
"DocuSign is excited to partner with Sage Payment Solutions in delivering enterprise-class solutions and best practices for small and mid-sized business customers," commented Dustin Grosse, chief marketing officer at DocuSign. "The combination of Sage Payment Solutions and DocuSign's eSignature platform automates the last mile of merchant transactions, creating the easiest, fastest and most secure way for the ISO Community to get a legally-binding signature."
About DocuSign, Inc.
With more than six million customers, DocuSign is the world's most trusted provider of secure electronic document and signature management solutions—accessible anytime, anywhere from any Internet-connected device. DocuSign offers customers the easiest, fastest and most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud. DocuSign fundamentally improves how people work and connect with each other while accelerating business results by replacing slow, expensive paper transactions with fast, efficient and completely digital solutions. DocuSign's electronic signature network improves sales cycle times, reduces cost and drives operating efficiencies through end-to-end electronic document and signature management solutions, including forms, signer authentication, data collection, signature capture, workflow automation and document storage—all in the cloud. For more information, visit www.docusign.com or call (866) 219-4318. Subscribe to the DocuSign blog at www.docusign.com/blog and follow DocuSign on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.
Copyright © 2003-2011 DocuSign, Inc. All rights reserved. DocuSign, the DocuSign logo, "Close it in the Cloud", SecureFields, Stick-eTabs, PowerForms, "The fastest way to get a signature", The No-Paper logo, Smart Envelopes, SmartNav, "DocuSign It!", "The World Works Better with DocuSign" and ForceFields are trademarks or registered trademarks of DocuSign, Inc. in the United States and or other countries. All other trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective holders.