Webinar: DocuSign partners with Salesforce and 4C
Salesforce CPQ and DocuSign CLM
Digital technology is changing the way we work. As customer expectations change, a seamless, digitalised sales process has become a must–from prospecting to closing the deal, creating the quote and signing the contract.
We bring you a webinar in partnership with 4C and Salesforce where we will demonstrate Salesforce CPQ and DocuSign CLM, the reference cloud platform integrated with Salesforce to automate and simplify your entire contract lifecycle.
In this 60 minute webinar you will:
- Discover the new trends and forecasts in the world of B2B sales
- Understand how Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign eSignature and DocuSign CLM can enable you to automate and manage your end-to-end transactions
- Find out why better contract management is increasingly appealing to organisations seeking operational excellence
- Hear customer case studies on the impact Salesforce CPQ, DocuSign eSignature and DocuSign CLM is having on organisations
- Hear from our customer speaker, International SOS
- See the technologies in action during a demo from 4C
4C was named DocuSign’s International Partner of the Year 2019 and is a Salesforce Platinum Partner. 4C helps organisations of all sizes evaluate current systems of agreement, navigate digital transformation in a way that works for their specific business, and lay the foundations for enduring long term success. They are also the most certified Salesforce CPQ and Billing partner in EMEA, with unrivalled knowledge and experience of integrating DocuSign CLM with Salesforce.
CPQ Salesforce, or Configure, Price, Quote Software by Salesforce is a sales tool for companies to provide accurate pricing with any given product configuration scenario. Salesforce CPQ gives your sales team easy to use software, available on any device due to its cloud based platform. Hosted within the Sales Cloud platform giving you a direct link with your CRM to make the most impactful sales decisions.
The International SOS Group of Companies is in the business of saving lives and protecting global workforces from health and security threats. They deliver customised health, security risk management and wellbeing solutions to fuel growth and productivity.
International SOS’s innovative technology and medical and security expertise focus on prevention, offering real-time, actionable insights and on-the-ground quality delivery. They help meet compliance reporting needs for good governance and are trusted by 12,000 organisations globally.In this webinar you will learn how SOS International is transforming digitally and achieving incredible results by using DocuSign and Salesforce.
You can watch a number of other webinars to engage and discuss with experts how digitalisation can help you agree better.
- Forrester Insights To Transform Your Organisations Agreement Strategy
- Connect And Automate Every Step Of Your Agreement Process
- Everything You Need To Know About eSignature
- Fully Automate Your Manual Contracting Life Cycle
Catch up on the Salesforce CPQ, 4C and DocuSign CLM webinar.