Digital Day: webinar series - transform the foundation of how you do business
Watch any of the webinars on-demand
2020 might nearly be at a close, but it's never too late to get started, or too early to get ahead. Join us in looking at transforming the foundation of how you do business. From getting started with eSignature agreements, global compliance, ID verification,and fast, straight-forward signing all the way through to negotiating with the power of AI.
You can now watch any of the below webinar for free on-demand:
- Best Practices for Electronic Signing with Womble Bond Dickinson
- Intro to eSignature
- Intro to Electronic Signature Types in Europe to Achieve eIDAS Compliance
- Leverage AI to Accelerate your Contract Lifecycle
Best Practices for Electronic Signing & Witnessing with Womble Bond Dickinson
Electronic signature has quickly become an essential tool for business wanting to keep things moving safely and securely. But how can you make sure you are getting the most from your investment? And what practices should you be following to ensure quick and easy completion?
In this best practice session, we will be joined by Womble Bond Dickinson’s, Practice Development Managers - Katherine Crowley and Suzanne Gado who will share how they are currently using electronic signing and their advice to those considering implementation.
Join us in this 45-minute webinar to:
- See how you can make the most from your electronic singing investments.
- Understand how effortless eSignature is to adopt
- Find out about the recommended best practices
- Advice when considering adoption
- Ask questions in a live Q&A
Intro to eSignature
Do admin tasks like file storage, chasing unpaid invoices and contracts take up way too much of your time? There’s a simpler and faster way.
Discover DocuSign eSignature which accelerates agreements, eliminates manual tasks, and makes it easy to connect with the tools and systems you’re already using. In this session we'll take a look some of the latest product features to come to eSignature including Drawing, our Workplace for Facebook and Slack integration.
In this 45-minute webinar:
- Learn how you can save up to £30 per document by going paperless by digitalising your agreement processes to streamline your business-critical workflows
- How you can enforce compliance and reduce risk effortlessly
- See eSignature in action in a live demo
- Ask our experts questions in a live Q&A
Ensure your Electronic Signatures are Globally Compliant
Electronic signatures are broadly accepted throughout the industrialised world as equivalent to a written "wet” signature. For most use cases, customers, and locations, an electronic signature is sufficient. However, regulated industries, governmental entities or specific European use cases may require or prefer digital certificate-based signatures, which offer a heightened level of identity verification and assurance compared to electronic signatures.
In Europe, the Electronic Identification, Authentication and Trust Services (eIDAS) regulation defines the technical standard for electronic signature in three levels: electronic signature and two digital signature levels called advanced electronic signature (AES) and qualified electronic signature (QES) DocuSign offers eIDAS compliant electronic signatures at all levels so you can meet the toughest requirements for each of your use cases wherever your business operates.
Join us in this 45-minute webinar:
- Find out about the legality of EU signature transactions and what is required to comply with EU regulations (eIDAS)
- Learn about the different types of signature types (Standard, AES & QES) and where they are legally required
- See live demos for each signature level
- Ask the experts questions in a live Q&A
Leverage AI to Accelerate your Contract Lifecycle
Do you find you spend a lot of time chasing agreements and wish you could maintain more intelligent insights without it eating into your time?
Introducing CLM+, the latest DocuSign Agreement Cloud innovation which leverages AI to accelerate contract process automation and unlock insights from structured and unstructured contract data across the modern enterprise. CLM+ will enhance DocuSign CLM by applying AI to optimise contract processes and unlock new value from the content stored in all your contract data.
Join us in this 45-minute webinar to transform the foundation of how you do business:
- See how AI can automate your contracts and drive intelligent negotiations
- Allow yourself to make quicker and more informed decisions when negotiating
- Decrease contract cycle times with smarter workflow
- See a live demo of CLM+ in action Ask the experts questions in a live Q&A